Recruiting Football Talk VII

I’m going an Elite Eight of: beers in the fridge vs lawn stripes, jet flyover vs gaming moments, muscle cars vs xtreme tricks, and action movie vs finding money.

Final four of: lawn stripes vs jet flyover and muscle cars vs finding money.

Championship of jet flyover vs muscle cars

Winner: jet flyover every time.

man I love seeing airshows..havent seen one in long time. I was playing golf one day by the airport and F-14 was doing display and it was the best seat in house. Seen F15,16, and 18, 117, but not F-22 or F-35.

Beer, Golf, and Tomcat..🤘

Reality kicks in on actually how old I'm getting when watching afternoon baseball and Bobby Witt Jr. Is a young star of Kansas City Royals.

I remember his dad pitching for the California Angels.
hell you are still a kid waiting for your balls to drop.

I generally agree. Still think Falcons are dumb, but i respect your theory on rationalization. There will be decent project quarter backs in later rounds. Rattler being one. They also could have simply traded down.
Oh, I get the consternation. I just don't see many project QB's becoming THE answer. I think Penix can be a franchise guy given the right development. It comes from watching Green Bay do this right for a number of years. I agree on trading down and waiting a year or two on drafting a QB if they saw one they liked coming up that they could trade up to grab.

Reactions: DD4ME and knoxvol52
Reality kicks in on actually how old I'm getting when watching afternoon baseball and Bobby Witt Jr. Is a young star of Kansas City Royals.

I remember his dad pitching for the California Angels.
Yeah, there are so many of those types of reality checks now. The worst probably: I remember seeing Ken Griffey Sr. play at Riverfront Stadium back in the day, and his son played 22 years in the big leagues and retired 14 years ago.

Yeah, there are so many of those types of reality checks now. The worst probably: I remember seeing Ken Griffey Sr. play at Riverfront Stadium back in the day, and his son played 22 years in the big leagues and retired 14 years ago.
Speaking of Ken Griffey Jr, I believe if he had of stayed in Seattle he would be MLB all time Homerun King.

VN Store

Back