Recruiting Football Talk VII

To be fair, it’s not their job to appease UT fans that aren’t titans fans. But this pick hurts me as a diehard of both
To be fair, I tried to be a Titans fans, but their draft picks, and I don't mean not drafting Vols but who they actually take, have made that almost impossible.

Well, I've tried being a Titans fan, I really have. After Manning retired, I've wanted to throw my allegiance to the home-state team full force; but, in the almost 10 years since the big ONE EIGHT has been retired, the Titans have done NOTHING to win me over.

Pick #7...they SURE AS HELL still haven't! What a dumbass pick.
This is me. I can't go back to the Cowboys until Jerry Jones dies. I've been an NFL nomad, cheering for VFLs. I wanted to like the Titans, but they draft so poorly. It's sad.

NOW I believe Ryan Pace has sway in the Falcons organization. 😅 Funny thing is Penix could end up being great. But this guy was available later on AFTER McCarthy and they could have ended up loading up some capital.

Reactions: franklinpence
To be fair, I tried to be a Titans fans, but their draft picks, and I don't mean not drafting Vols but who they actually take, have made that almost impossible.
Last years draft looks like it was pretty solid. JRob ruined a couple drafts but the draft with big Jeff was as good of a draft as it gets

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back