Things I'm happy about today

State Farm can spend millions to connect Jake to famous athletes, but it can’t erase the stain of its denials of service in areas impacted by hurricanes in 2005. Nope. State Farm? No thanks, naybuh.

Reactions: 508mikey
USAA sucks ass.
So far they have treated me well....both in accidents and deffinately when our house was shot up. My onlyu complaint is they made an error ON their side auto debiting for our car insurance, we didn't realize it because (auto debit) and while they did eventually fix it, they used it as an excuse to raise our rates....and we lost previous rate...again because THEY had a computer error. With all that said......if you end up in court, or it's a big event, they have your back more then the others...and I've had several LEO's who say they always see the same in accidents. I'm still pissed at them for the rate hike though.

Reactions: malinoisvol
So far they have treated me well....both in accidents and deffinately when our house was shot up. My onlyu complaint is they made an error ON their side auto debiting for our car insurance, we didn't realize it because (auto debit) and while they did eventually fix it, they used it as an excuse to raise our rates....and we lost previous rate...again because THEY had a computer error. With all that said......if you end up in court, or it's a big event, they have your back more then the others...and I've had several LEO's who say they always see the same in accidents. I'm still pissed at them for the rate hike though.
your house was shot up huh ? Thugs from the Hood ?

VN Store

Back