Israel vs Palestinians

Nope.

There is no limit on Freedom of Speech per se. It is only when you begin to infringe on others property rights that you are, rightfully, limited.

You can stand in Times Square and say you believe all the Jews should be gassed.
You cannot stand in Times Square and say “I am going to kill all the Jews in Times Square”.
So if it was the kkk or proud boys camping on all these campuses would they get the same lenient treatment and support from the university administrations?

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The line is when you start repeating Hamas lines calling for the elimination of Jews and of Israel. You can’t quote terrorist slogans and not expect to be called a terrorist
This below is clearly over the line. Do you agree
View attachment 636616
Also, a Young Jewish Lady got stabbed in the eye the other night with a Palestinian flag. Again, line crossed.
Is there any evidence of that stabbing?

Someone could be forgiven for saying „The Germans have some legitimate complaints about the way Poland treats its German minority“ on Aug 31, 1939. Bit on September 2, no one wanted to hear it.
Saying something critical is one thing. Supporting someone who resorted to violence and terror to deal with their complaints however, is something else entirely. The government freely elected by the Palestinian people decided to cross the Rubicon. They lost any ability to control the course of events after that. It’s war now. And war will continue to its unavoidable conclusion. The dregs at the bottom of the cup are indeed bitter. But Hamas chose to pour that vintage into their people’s chalice. And verbally supporting that Hamas government is exactly the same as standing up in late 1939 and saying „That Hitler chap does make a few good points“. You are free to say it under the first amendment (as long as we are not involved as a combatant in the war); but you should not expect to be considered a member of polite society any longer.
So you don't support a group that's resorted to violence or terror to resolve their complaints?
You should have a look at the Zionists in the 30's and 40's. And the settlers in the WB up to today. And those doing bomb runs on Gaza. The list goes on.

So you don't support a group that's resorted to violence or terror to resolve their complaints?
You should have a look at the Zionists in the 30's and 40's. And the settlers in the WB up to today. And those doing bomb runs on Gaza. The list goes on.
The Boston Tea Party was a terrorist act...

And anyone making a fuss about these college protests should not ever say jack about January 6th detainees.

Reactions: EasternVol
While sitting outside of Gaza in safety this ****tard is proud to sacrifice the citizens of Gaza.
So my question for the useful idiots in here….if the Palestinian leadership doesn’t care about their people and actually want them to die, then why do you?

Both sides say this conflict is to the death, both sides will not rest until the other is eliminated. Maybe the dipshits protesting should worry about the problems here instead of **** they can’t comprehend half way around the world.

Naw, they’re probably just as blind to that too.

The quote “one would have to be a fool to not notice how much power Jewish people have held in the US. Especially in the financial part.” Is very disturbing to me. It is one of the oldest and most readily identifiable antisemetic tropes in existence. It was quite common to hear on the streets of Munich in the 1920s and 30s being repeated by a bunch of guys wearing brown shirts and carrying torches. Every time I think the human race has gotten over such dark thoughts, they reappear to trouble mankind. Please please PLEASE give this some more reflection and thought. We have seen where this path leads if unchecked

There isn't much difference in the modern day dim that Munich in the 30's and 40's

I'm sure every pro Israeli protest has the same Palestinian or pro Palestinian supporter doing the same. That's typically how protests go.
Have we seen people show up to pro-Israel protests to start fights, then claiming to be "stabbed in the eye" when nothing happened and parlaying that into a media tour? Have we seen people screeching about how it's Islamophobic that their couscous isn't called Palestinian couscous? Until we do, you can spare me the lazy "both sides" takes

Last edited:
You’re making this more complicated than it is.

“33k” is the total number being tossed about by every major news source reporting on this as “The Death Toll in Gaza”.

The # comes from the Gaza Health Ministry.
They don’t distinguish. That is All deaths.

So if you use that number being reported everywhere and tag “innocents” on the back - it’s pretty self explanatory.
if you assume that is the ONLY source, and the path of reasoning he took.

As I pointed out. The Israeli's claim 36k have died. Huff saying 33k innocents would allow for 3k Hamas under ISRAEL'S claims. The fact that Israel's numbers are within 10% of Hamas's numbers says its probably pretty close one way or the other.

there is another path, but you want to jump on the one that lets you paint everyone you disagree with as a terrorist sympathizer. you even point out the flaw in your own argument. Hamas says 33k dead total, Huff said 33k dead innocents. those are two different stats you want to conflate with no real justification.

if you have a better source than Israel or Hamas please provide it, because both are saying pretty much the same thing.

Wait. I thought the right was claiming that the left is too pro Israel.

I'm very confused. You need to pick a fake issue to tie to Democrats and stick with that.
The bold.

It’s the most accurate statement you have ever posted in your many years on this board. This gives me hope that your TDS therapy is working. Keep it up!

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
because both sides bring their own biases.

israel wants to have lower civilian deaths so they don't look bad, and conversely more Hamas deaths so they appear more efficient. So they are going to claim more deaths as Hamas than they actually know.
Hamas wants to have both sides. more civilian deaths just shows how bad Israel is, while also making themselves look better with fewer deaths. but also fewer civilian deaths would mean they are actually protecting their people. so its a mixed bag of possible biases from them.

Hamas has claimed that 6k of its "soldiers" have died. that is hardly the 0 you were throwing out there. and while it doesn't match the historical trend for 10x civilian deaths, it is much much closer to that than the 12k dead Hamasians (?) Israel claims.

we know both sides are lying, I just don't pretend that my biased side would somehow be better in that lying.

Maybe if you gave up the silly charade in here (that no one is buying) you could keep from falling over dizzy.

These are your words -

Yea, you threw a lot of crap out there trying to cover all bases, and I guess keep up the illusion in your own mind.

Hamas wants dead Palestinians in the streets.
Hamas needs dead Palestinians in the streets.

The notion that Hamas is protecting their people, that Hamas wants to limit civilian casualties. It’s laughable.
like I said you cherry pick and twist. Those were SOME of my words. You are lying through omission.

I included the whole quote above. even color coded it to point out I that I came out and said what I said; you didn't need to crop it to try and make me look bad. Provide the WHOLE quote and show the context. I am sorry its too complex of situation for you to understand but I guess that makes sense with your need to outright lie about what I said.

Let me break it down again. I have said Hamas, which I at least separate from Palestine, wins no matter what here. The people in charge of Hamas don't give two craps about the actual people of Palestine. Palestine, and its people, are a useful political football, like health care, the debt, gun crimes etc. They are useful as tools, and neither side wants to actually fix the issue, because that would deny them power. Hamas has put themselves in a position to benefit from either outcome. Hamas won't go away if all of Palestine is cleared of Arabs. or even if from all of Israel, is too. they will live on, the leaders will just move if they are even in Palestine. and if Palestine is wiped out they get to be the martyrs with the support of the Arab world who will now be pissed at Israel for killing of Arabs. On the other hand IF they were to win somehow, they would be heroes to the Arab world. Either way dead, or live Palestinians help Hamas.

no I am sure you will cherry pick and chop this up to take what I have said out of context, but luckily for me and anyone interested in the truth they will be able to go back and read what I actually said in context. Let me know when you develop the ability to hold two separate ideas in your head at the same time, and I will continue this discussion with you.

Reactions: EasternVol
Have we seen people show up to pro-Israel protests to start fights, then claiming to be "stabbed in the eye" when nothing happened and parlaying that into a media tour? Have we seen people screeching about how it's Islamophobic that their couscous isn't called Palestinian couscous? Until we do, you can spare me the lazy "both sides" takes
Start flights how? By being confrontational? Again that happens at most protests.

And yes antagonists from both sides have claimed victimhood in media tours.

Again, we've seen some rather ridiculous things being claimed by both sides.

You can also spare me the lazy "it's only Jews" doing it take.

Just like I said, it's the same Israel crew that keeps showing up to antagonize and be professional victims

You really think Jews are the only group that has done things like this? I've seen Arab groups do similar things, particularly out west ("California"), many other groups as well.

VN Store

Back