2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

idk if this has been posted, but i think there was some rumor she might come here or at least be considering it.

Some posters really want her, I maintain she is lower on my list. At only 6’ with no outside shot I’m just not convinced she could be as successful in the SEC night in and night out. I think 6’2” Latham who can shoot the three was a much better pickup with more upside and eligibility.

Some posters really want her, I maintain she is lower on my list. At only 6’ with no outside shot I’m just not convinced she could be as successful in the SEC night in and night out. I think 6’2” Latham who can shoot the three was a much better pickup with more upside and eligibility.
Sometimes I think you can tell alot by who else wants a player. Nielle and Brenda are not both wrong, esp Nielle with that already loaded, talented roster. She doesn't need to take just anyone. King must have alot of merit.

That said, I'd rather have Nye who's proven in the SEC. Really want to hear that's nailed.

Sometimes I think you can tell alot by who else wants a player. Nielle and Brenda are not both wrong, esp Nielle with that already loaded, talented roster. She doesn't need to take just anyone. King must have alot of merit.

That said, I'd rather have Nye who's proven in the SEC. Really want to hear that's nailed.

ND needs a forward/rebounder and she would do fine in the ACC. Night in and night out she will not be able to compete in the paint in the SEC.

We can take both, we need all the help we can get. We need at least 3 more starters at a minimum.

ND needs a forward/rebounder and she would do fine in the ACC. Night in and night out she will not be able to compete in the paint in the SEC.

I agree, that’s not a player I would put a lot of resources into recruiting to UT. I would not be surprised to see Alyssa Latham average a dbl dbl her sophomore season. The more I watch her freshman season games she can thrive playing multiple positions inside-out offensively. Defensively she can guard multiple positions. They played her at the top of the zone which says a lot about her athleticism. Again, what Coach Caldwell and her staff did in week one together recruiting was the real deal. Tennessee is going to be a force this season!

It doesn’t even matter at this point, we can’t build a championship roster at this point anyway with what’s left in the portal, that’s unless Kiki comes here. So we can have Wynn and Wells start for all I care.

Oh it does matter, not one game will be played through any message board posts. Former All-Americans and All-Conference Players on this roster can compete with anyone no matter how you or I feel about them.
They have played this sport for many many years. Had more success than most.. and no expectations known to man can take that away from a team that is starting off 0-0 just like everyone else. GBO🍊.

It doesn’t even matter at this point, we can’t build a championship roster at this point anyway with what’s left in the portal, that’s unless Kiki comes here. So we can have Wynn and Wells start for all I care.
Neither are starter’s if they are look for bad season again

Reactions: DarkPhoenix
She’s milking every minute of this, I won’t be surprised if she already knows where she’s going, but why not get some free trips and new followers.
She’s done an excellent job with her social media. I’m sure her followers (and subsequently her marketability for NIL deals) has increased substantially. Good for her.

That’s why we need more, but people saying we have enough. I know that won’t be enough unless they are just happy to probably just making the tournament. I just want to build a roster that can compete for a championship.
Thought that was the plan

VN Store

Back