Recruiting Football Talk VII

“My guys are crap, come here and you’ll start”. Hard to believe these kids are so desperate for a starting spot at a power 5 school that they’ll take a bag and verbal offer of a spot to move from winning programs to the mess Deion is running.
But wait…. Did he contact Deion or his son? 🤔

Okay, so bigger park except for the RF fence at 320.
Figures that the wildcats field wouldn’t be symmetrical. 😁

On the other hand, no one needs to bash our team. They hit home runs frequently regardless of venue. 🤠
I still think it's weird that teams have different sized parks. Imagine if football or basketball. . . or any other sport did that, 😂

You just look for things to get pissed off about huh. We took advantage of their mistakes. Did you watch the game? I did. They had crucial mistakes late and we made them pay, like good teams do. Without those mistakes, it becomes harder for us to win.

Don’t call me out on this. And mind your own damn business anyways
🖕...lol..

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I still think that except for a few times, the coaches are getting the players that they want out of the portal.

I think that they back off when they find that a player is looking for the highest bidder rather than a place to join a team and be coached up.
I hope so...but it just seems like everything is teetering over an abyss of greed.

Reactions: LaagerVol
Awaka seems to be shopping his services around has 3 scheduled visits.

Arizona
Villanova
Georgetown

Tennessee is still an option til CRB says enough is enough.
I know this is the new NIL world we live in. Not up to me, but I say “Thanks for being a VFL for a little while and good luck.” Seems Barnes is playing chess with this one.

VN Store

Back