Recruiting Football Talk VII

Sad to say that Preds are 0-12 in 7 game playoff series when losing the first game
Teams that win the 1st game in a 7 game series in playoff hockey go on to win 68% of the time. Had a chance to steal one last night but the avalanche of pressure finally broke them. They've got their work cut out for them but this team is resilient. If they can steal game 2 then watch out.

Reactions: hooperj75 and mrMet
The exact opposite is true. Just in the past thirty years I have witnessed the average American get dumber and dumber. They think they are smarter because of technology. Younger people do not think any more, they google. Doing any kind of the simplest mental math is wizardry to them. Eighty percent what is taught in public secondary schools is at best a waste of time, and much of the time propaganda.
It was a scandalous when when Florida State graduated Antonio Cromartie and he couldn't read. That is regular fare for today's high schools.
Please not this again…..

Alright...need opinions.

Have the Disney + bundle that includes ESPN+ and Hulu, Have Netflix and Paramount+

Those we watch and are keeping, but looking to add the best value for live sports (College Football & College Basketball being most important). What's the best option?
YouTube TV and split it with a family member or friend.

If you combine my internet bill ($105/mo) and HULU ($85/mo), seems pricey though everybody here uses said internet for streaming and more.
internet at $105 is too high.

there are too many options now. retention teams can match, or local electrical coops provide cheap last mile fiber at a static price.

If you combine my internet bill ($105/mo) and HULU ($85/mo), seems pricey though everybody here uses said internet for streaming and more.
Our DirecTV package with everything I wanted was over $210 and that was before internet. Didn’t watch anywhere near enough to make it worth it.

Why do people say stupid 💩 like this..☝️

Nobody gave us anything...if anything we "gave" them a win Friday with 3 errors, or it would have been a sweep.

What we "gave" them was an ass whipping on their home field.
You just look for things to get pissed off about huh. We took advantage of their mistakes. Did you watch the game? I did. They had crucial mistakes late and we made them pay, like good teams do. Without those mistakes, it becomes harder for us to win.

Don’t call me out on this. And mind your own damn business anyways

VN Store

Back