Recruiting Football Talk VII

And that's how you lose........I was just about to post next goal wins.

That's how a series is often lost..... Still a lot of hockey to play though.

Disagree totally. I'm not sure how you an expect her to go through life. She will really struggle. 🤓

she is a lovely young lady.

😂😂😂 that girl has zero struggles…me on the other hand…id probably send a two week notice and starting looking into working at home😂😂😂🤷🏽😭 I know you don’t blame me at all @Jackcrevol (don’t answer that) the wifey might have an account on here👀

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
😂😂😂 that girl has zero struggles…me on the other hand…id probably send a two week notice and probably starting looking into working at home😂😂😂🤷🏽😭 I know you don’t not blame me at all @Jackcrevol (don’t answer that) the wifey might have an account on here👀
it's called sarcasm. she is a beautiful young lady.

If you and Peay are old, then I'm ancient lol. Just two more weeks to go before retirement, then headed to Orange Beach the following day for hopefully a week of beautiful, sunny and warm weather!
uh, very happy for you. (and a lot jealous) we dont celebrate retirement enough.

my former boss retired recently. got him a nice bottle of Angel Envy Rye. Was least I could do.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Why do people say stupid 💩 like this..☝️

Nobody gave us anything...if anything we "gave" them a win Friday with 3 errors, or it would have been a sweep.

What we "gave" them was an ass whipping on their home field.
we beat them. on their field. To me the team grew up. Perhaps a comb of coaching decisions, senior leadership, and gutsy at bats, KY is a really good team. TBF, I was suspect of the hitting in big situations, having watched previous games.

But, from the moment when Kirby gave that solo shot, and CMo got us back. Seeing Kavares' at bat, and put dagger in their heart was impressive.

Last edited:
Jimmy Hyams on Doug Matthew show saying Spyre asked too much money for DK to speak at a big orange tailgate event saying it was bad and yada, yada, yada…..

He’s anti Tennessee and people just love him for some reason

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Happy Monday.

April 22, 2024: When you feel lost and alone, think again. You are not lost to Me, says the Lord. You belong to Me and I to you. I am with you every step of the way to give you wisdom and guidance. I am your protector and your very present help in trouble. I am with you for all of eternity. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah

VN Store

Back