Recruiting Football Talk VII

Disagree, we don't have the 90s Braves rotation but we are no less consistent than any other team in the conference.
I am not saying we are slouches. Tony is having to manage this pitching staff a lot more than recent staffs. He's pulling guys quick, switching starters, pulling starters in the first inning and so on.

I am not saying we are slouches. Tony is having to manage this pitching staff a lot more than recent staffs. He's pulling guys quick, switching starters, pulling starters in the first inning and so on.
That's more normal than the last 2 years though. Everybody is doing that most of the time at this point in the season. We've just been spoiled.

Anybody here watch Brooks Austin videos? He has made the claim on James Pearce from coaching circles he has talked to that claim he is not good in run support lol…probably the dumbest assertion I have heard from him and goes back to him being a huge Georgia homer.

Everybody here knows how good James Pearce is in literally everything he does out on that football field, anyway thought that was hilarious

VN Store

Back