2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe with as comfortably as Karo shot threes she could have gotten a lot more opportunities to put ‘em up under Kim’s system. Man, she really shocked opponents a bunch of times being a big who could hit from deep. That was a huge asset, IMO.
I keep thinking she might want to play a season at Auburn where both her parents are Grads and huge on everything Auburn. Don't know how we got her away from Auburn in the first place. If they have a spot I could see her there next season.

Yes. Just what I’ve heard. It was better this past year but who got fired again?
The person you dog every single time you post.
I am 100% behind our new coach but you few who continue to pile on Kellie at every opportunity should realize that not everyone hates Kellie and your continued nastiness does not help CKC at all. If anything it makes folks who supported Kellie a little more resentful of CKC every time you pop off. So go ahead but your schtick is old already. Hopefully CKC is classier than some of her most ardent supporters on here.

You can definitely make a player go into the portal. Lol

At this point this is just fun for me.

I’m thinking that, technically, a coach probably can’t literally make a player go into the portal. But the coach can strongly advise the player that the portal is their best and only option if they want playing time. So the player does have the final decision, which is play (enter the portal) or not play (don’t enter the portal)

I’m thinking that, technically, a coach probably can’t literally make a player go into the portal. But the coach can strongly advise the player that the portal is their best and only option if they want playing time. So the player does have the final decision, which is play (enter the portal) or not play (don’t enter the portal)
I think it was more seeing all the visitors lined up to play where she was playing. This could give a player the impression that they were not doing the job well enough and were looking for replacements. I know if I played inside and I saw three four players coming for visits that played inside I would be wondering what was going to happen to my time on the court.

Looks like we have an answer on Destinee as well. Also smart that it’s all players that could play with Latham more than one year besides Jewel.
Do you think because a player has multiple year remaining they won’t transfer, just look at the portal now, it’s full of players the coaches thought would be there with years remaining. You build a roster year to year, u have no guarantees.

Reactions: Deebowbear
You said it’s against the rules to tell a player to transfer. That is not the case. It is against the rules to pull a scholarship for play or injury related reasons.

Karoline was almost certainly told they would not guarantee her any minutes and would be actively recruiting for her position. Based on the visits scheduled, that’s why she’s in the portal.

If it was 100% her choice she would have entered the portal when Kellie was fired. Why stick around this long if you know you don’t want to play at Tennessee anymore?
Or she doesn’t want to play for CKC, will be a LVFL as she graduates in May and decided to expand her horizons. This and everything you said are all just conjecture.

I think it was more seeing all the visitors lined up to play where she was playing. This could give a player the impression that they were not doing the job well enough and were looking for replacements. I know if I played inside and I saw three four players coming for visits that played inside I would be wondering what was going to happen to my time on the court.
We don’t know the conversations she has with the coaches, so we have no idea how everything transpired.

We don’t know the conversations she has with the coaches, so we have no idea how everything transpired.
I just don't think it was anything as dark as coaches telling her to leave or even suggesting it. We don't know why she is leaving I'm sure her reasons were well thought out.

Do you think because a player has multiple year remaining they won’t transfer, just look at the portal now, it’s full of players the coaches thought would be there with years remaining. You build a roster year to year, u have no guarantees.
The portal can change things for sure but they very intentionally had soph to be around other players who might play with her longer.

Reactions: DarkPhoenix
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back