Recruiting Football Talk VII

Believe those are fall ‘23 numbers. But from an article in March ‘24, applicants up 20%. So more people trying to go there and give them money.

Also:

The school will reportedly make offers to 51,000 students, of which 35,000 are non-residents of Colorado.

It was always an “out of state” populous school. Why take a Colorado kid when out of staters are more than willing to pay the 40k a year tuition?

A fellow backpacker! I’ll do almost anything to shed half a pound. We should compare notes.
I tend to be slightly less of a weight weeny than the extreme minimalist, but if you have not made the switch I recommend altra trail shoes. Love my Lone Peaks. Also the lanshan pro 2 is the tent design I will probably end my career using. I use my trekking poles as the tent poles, but you can get small aluminum ones.

I realize I'm being a bit of a 'Grammar Police' here but is there anyway to stop misusing the word Seen? And yes, I make all kinds of Grammar Mistakes.

"I seen what you did there"

😁
I use grammarly on my pc to avoid issues. You poor folks have to deal with my thumbs and no edits most of the time here.

I realize I'm being a bit of a 'Grammar Police' here but is there anyway to stop misusing the word Seen? And yes, I make all kinds of Grammar Mistakes.

"I seen what you did there"

😁

I will see your “seen” and raise you a “could of”.

“Has went” should die a fiery death.

VN Store

Back