The Problems with Trans-ideology

The problem is Oregon. This is their rule for men wanting to compete in women's sports:

Yea, she’s a child. It’s not her fault.

It’s the adults. All she did was run in a race the adults told her she could run in.

Has anyone here been in favor of it or am I missing something?

Pretty sure Nash is, hes either a super troll or actually wrong about just about every subject discussed here. Somehow. Hes like LG but book smarter and black lmao. He isn't a dbag though, and while I disagree with him about just about everything...I don't dislike him. I would buy him a beer just like anyone else here. Just wouldn't hang around to chat.

Poultryguy and the USCjr fan have also expressed support for these dudes competing against girls IIRC. No hard feelings there either...but these are the adults that are the root of this emerging problem. Not the students. If these adults dont allow the kids to get these hormones and surgeries...they can't happen. If these likeminded adults dont allow the rules to be changed...then these male kids cannot compete against the girls like my daughter, or be in the same bathrooms and dressing rooms that they have no business being in. The problem is not the kids...kids have always been stupid. Its the adults that encourage and enable them. This needs to stop. Once they are 18 and out of HS...thats a different story. Adults get to make adult decisions. The adult guys still should not be competing against adult females though in sports....especially combat sports IMO.

Reactions: davethevol
Awesome! I was a swimmer. My sister was captain of the UGA swim team and won a natty. Don't know what events he does but be hyper vigilant on over training at his age. Really can screw up shoulders
Backstroke and longer free like the 500. Their top backstroker graduated but my son was not too far behind him. He just needs to get taller but I'm guessing puberty will do that eventually

The whole group of straight white dudes over 40 who wag their dicks for bullying is already getting old.

Nobody finds it to be alpha. Bullying is never a good thing. It doesn't build character. It doesn't foster anything good regarding the social contract. It just validates flawed people to perpetuate sh*tty behavior because they refuse to accept things they can't understand.

Agreed but we also need to define exactly what bullying is. Calling a dumbass a dumbass for doing dumbass things isn't bullying.

Congrats to your boy. My son and I both played early too but surely not at 12. My post was a question first, then a conditional statement based on him being 17 or 18 years old. I bet hes not 12....dont you? I bet running varsity HS track and setting a record that hes probably 16 to 18 years old wouldn't you? A girls HS varsity sprinter in the 200 is gonna be damn fast right? What do you think PJ?

Also...i didnt doxx this GUY nor have i even referred to by name. I dont appreciate the insult. I surely havent insulted you bud. This is the 2nd time you have done that...months apart completely uncalled for since i actually never, ever respond to your posts. I was responding to Dink...who is a friend. Not sure why you felt the need to interject man. Again.
Why is it crazy? I've watched a 15yo set the county record and know of a 13yo who will smash one once he is old enough for HS. Trying to move their age up so you feel less guilty for insulting a HS teen is kinda weak. How about we acknowledge they are likely under 18 and shouldn't be doxxed by a bunch of anonymous cowards?

I didn't insult you I simply said to act like an adult. You're trying to paint this high schooler as one so I think you should do the same. You girl insults and threaten users quite often. Those are uncalled for as well.

Why is it crazy? I've watched a 15yo set the county record and know of a 13yo who will smash one once he is old enough for HS. Trying to move their age up so you feel less guilty for insulting a HS teen is kinda weak. How about we acknowledge they are likely under 18 and shouldn't be doxxed by a bunch of anonymous cowards?

I didn't insult you I simply said to act like an adult. You're trying to paint this high schooler as one so I think you should do the same. You girl insults and threaten users quite often. Those are uncalled for as well.

I insult the same 2 or 3 posters every time. They are welcome to do the same in turn. Occasionally they do, but its rare. Has nothing to do with you though regardless unless you think i have grievously broken the rules here and want to give me an infraction. Thats your right as a mod. Doesnt change the fact that i never respond to your posts unless you unprovoked choose to interject when I am speaking with someone else...and even then i have been cordial.

As far as this guy goes...i have said about all there is to say from my perspective. Its disgraceful that guys are competing against girls and it needs to stop. Thats the bottom line. I dont care whether the person gets doxxed or not...but it DEFINITELY needs to be reported each and every time it happens until common sense prevails and this crap is no longer allowed to happen. The only reason it does happen now is because the perpetrators are part of a protected class of individuals. The reason this never happened 20 years ago is because nobody would have allowed it...and any guy who attempted to compete against girls would have been so ridiculed by their peers at school that they would have changed their minds. I am sure there are plenty of kids at this guys school that feel the same way....especially the girls he beat and their boyfriends...that likely would have put an end to this crap on their own if not for living in a time when they could get charged for a hate crime for saying the wrong thing to a member of the protected "trans" class.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

My favorite part of that story was all the non anecdotal evidence it provided.

Tried to bring politics into sports again, missed the deadline because they’re stupid, now playing the victim. Typical Outkick

She’s brave enough for openly living her authentic self. I’ll give her that.

Brave for jumping in the pool with a bunch of biological females not blessed with the bone density, length, shoulders, etc she has from going through male puberty?

Yea, not so much.
Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness, not someone being brave.

DEI hires for the win

Please dont ruin the cheapest gyms on US soil ...some of us straight white men actually work out there. Lots of us actually based on the couple that I have used in the past. Good grief

Please dont ruin the cheapest gyms on US soil ...some of us straight white men actually work out there. Lots of us actually based on the couple that I have used in the past. Good grief

On today's episode of "both sides are capable of lunacy"

At least 28 locations were then hit with bomb threats amid the fallout over the franchise's trans inclusive locker room policy

It is time to start chopping wood and jog outside. Embrace the fresh air Marcus. You will instantly become a tough guy like the Woodsman poster.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back