2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Can’t wait to have a post foul out in 10 minutes, smh. Dudes meh, won’t change my stance on it.

Oh well, I’ll stop complaining about it now.

Looks like the “prediction” of next years roster by BTO may actually a bit more than just that.
I'm guessing he wants to see how our portal haul looks. But I agree. I'm not gonna fret if he leaves considering his propensity to foul. Hope he proves us both wrong.

I'm guessing he wants to see how our portal haul looks. But I agree. I'm not gonna fret if he leaves considering his propensity to foul. Hope he proves us both wrong.
Yeah we might as stop complaining and accept this as our team

Zeigler/Boswell
Lanier/Gainey
Tyson/Mashack/Carr
Dubar/Milicic/Cade/Anderson
Awaka/Estrella

The only wildcards I see are Tyson and Anderson, guess we will see what UNC does and OSU

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Notice the word currently. That means when he said it, which was yesterday. At that point, he did not have one. He would've been in the boat if he did. Notice how he cancelled other visit plans he made coming out of the weekend and committed all of a sudden today after several media people and people with reputations said things changed. It's really not that hard to understand
I'm assuming you didn't read the rest of the comments. I'm not gonna revisit it but in the future maybe continue reading to understand completely. 🤝

Can’t wait to have a post foul out in 10 minutes, smh. Dudes meh, won’t change my stance on it.

Looks like the “prediction” of next years roster by BTO may actually a bit more than just that.
His issues can be fixed. The stupid fouls are mental.

Tobe’s a walking 10/10 if he can take that step.

Looking at the options in the portal and who realistically would come here, getting Awaka back would be huge. I don’t really understand your dislike for him. He’s still just a Sophomore and can improve. Aidoo made a huge leap from his 2nd to 3rd year. It’s not like it’s a guarantee Awaka is as good as he’ll ever be.

We haven’t exactly been tagged as a leading contender for any of the major bigs in the portal. I have seen very little to suggest Clifford is an actual option other than we “contacted” him which could mean anything.

Awaka returning and getting Igor is probably the best case scenario you could hope for.

Looking at the options in the portal and who realistically would come here, getting Awaka back would be huge. I don’t really understand your dislike for him. He’s still just a Sophomore and can improve. Aidoo made a huge leap from his 2nd to 3rd year. It’s not like it’s a guarantee Awaka is as good as he’ll ever be.

We haven’t exactly been tagged as a leading contender for any of the major bigs in the portal. I have seen very little to suggest Clifford is an actual option other than we “contacted” him which could mean anything.

Awaka returning and getting Igor is probably the best case scenario you could hope for.
Clifford is gone, not interested in us.

As for Awaka, guess we will see.

Clifford is gone, not interested in us.

As for Awaka, guess we will see.

Well, that’s what I’m saying. We aren’t getting any interest at all from elite big men. So if that’s the case getting Awaka back and maintaining that continuity is really important. Stability has kind of been what has made Barnes successful in the portal era.

I think also the staff expects big things from Estrella. He was a former Top 50 recruit with a lot of talent. You probably risk running him off if you stack the team with bigs in the portal, and personally I wouldn’t want to do that. His ceiling is sky high. I’d like to see him play 20 MPG next year.

4 scholarships available which we will be looking to fill with: (2 immediate contributors + 2 developing players)

Attachments

• Picsart_24-04-16_14-38-07-828.jpg
    Picsart_24-04-16_14-38-07-828.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 29

VN Store

Back