2024 Presidential Race

Speaker Johnson is going to see The Donald today in Florida.

The announced topic of Johnson and Trump’s joint public statement on Friday is “election integrity”.

Pathetic. This type of insanity could lead us down the path of a civil war when Donald loses.

I know. How dare we have free elections with accountability.

Come on. It's not about that, it's about perpetuating the myth that there was enough organized fraud to alter the 2020 result. A claim which has been debunked hundreds of times, including in courts favorable to Trump.

Johnson is kissing the ring to align himself with the cult members in the House.

Ukraine is screwed. Well played Putin. Well played.

The gangster plays his base for the gullible saps they are. In some and perhaps many cases, willing and eager saps. And THAT
is pretty damn scary.

It's almost as if politicians say and do things which are designed to motivate people to vote. Fear, anger, jealousy are our basest emotions and very easy to manipulate. Similar to Biden's "they're gonna put yall back in chains". And like dogs, many of us find pleasure in licking up their vomit. The most disturbing part is this: politicians wouldn't behave this way if it wasn't effective. A damning indictment on voters.

Come on. It's not about that, it's about perpetuating the myth that there was enough organized fraud to alter the 2020 result. A claim which has been debunked hundreds of times, including in courts favorable to Trump.

Johnson is kissing the ring to align himself with the cult members in the House.

Did you get an advance copy of the statement?

And still on that Russia kick lol. Make sure you don't remember Putin said he wanted Biden in office.

There have been, what, a dozen individuals who voted twice? And I think some of them were Republicans.

Out of 154 million.
There have been about a dozen people charged.... surely you don't believe that 154 million different rightfully qualified American Citizens actually voted. The number of precincts that had 100% voter participation of nearly 100% of the population that could register to vote we know is very close to impossible. Nobody was sick, nobody lost their mail in ballot, nobody over slept, nobody got drunk and forgot, nobody got tied up in a whoo whoo session and decided to blow it off,
There were shenanigans (on both sides of the ballot) and until they are acknowledged and realistically quantified there will a lot of people that question that and any future election.

There have been about a dozen people charged.... surely you don't believe that 154 million different rightfully qualified American Citizens actually voted. The number of precincts that had 100% voter participation of nearly 100% of the population that could register to vote we know is very close to impossible. Nobody was sick, nobody lost their mail in ballot, nobody over slept, nobody got drunk and forgot, nobody got tied up in a whoo whoo session and decided to blow it off,
There were shenanigans (on both sides of the ballot) and until they are acknowledged and realistically quantified there will a lot of people that question that and any future election.

I'm all for some system THAT WILL BE EASILY AND UNIVERSALLY ACCESSED, and that will give you the verification you want.

But that's just for purposes of dispelling claims like Trump's with these vague allusions amounting to "I just don't believe it" and which are damaging to the country because it gives people excuses to deny results.

Of what? Satan? Not an issue. My belief system doesn't include a "Satan". YMMV
That is exactly what the Great Adversary wants you to think. I don't have a problem with beliefs that differ from mine. As a matter of fact, I do enjoy listening to what other people have to say and their spiritual experiences or accounts.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
I'm all for some system THAT WILL BE EASILY AND UNIVERSALLY ACCESSED, and that will give you the verification you want.

But that's just for purposes of dispelling claims like Trump's with these vague allusions amounting to "I just don't believe it" and which are damaging to the country because it gives people excuses to deny results.
bull-bs.gif

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

We're screwed with Biden, well played Xi, well played.

Was "I just don't believe it" better or worse than trying to remove a President for Collusion with foreign adversary while knowing that the accusations were false?

There is nothing stopping you from volunteering with the brave Ukrainians. Hop on the next flight over there buddy and join the good fight.

Reactions: dovervolz and hog88
Gave approval and allowed arms sales to the Saudi genocide committed in Yemen. Hundreds of thousands dead and millions in a state of famine. If you want to claim that Trump did nothing to end it then that's fine but it was absolutely kicked off by Obama. Nothing like that has happened in NK or Russia so that would be at best a push (since Obama did nothing either). Compare real actions

How Libya doing these days? That's direct action. Isis still puttering along? That's direct action

I'm always amazed when I encounter people so ingrained in their beliefs that they can't admit even a little bit that their guys suck too.
Still lame… keep trying. I don’t have a guy. I just know your guy sucks. Worse than any. Especially worse than former two term President Obama.

Barack Obama dropped cluster bombs on Yemen.

What a swell guy. He’s the dream, man.
Where do you get your facts?

Why is everyone so focused on these drone strikes? Drone strikes under Trump went up. And, maybe just a few other things happening around the planet. Good grief!

Last edited:
Still lame… keep trying. I don’t have a guy. I just know your guy sucks. Worse than any. Especially worse than former two term President Obama.
Who exactly is my guy?

You can't refute the facts so you run to "your gut sucks worse" with the assumption you understand my motivation.

Obama getting 2 terms just meant a higher body count. It didn't really help the security of this nation

Who exactly is my guy?

You can't refute the facts so you run to "your gut sucks worse" with the assumption you understand my motivation.

Obama getting 2 terms just meant a higher body count. It didn't really help the security of this nation
Did you not do the exact same thing by saying to me ‘my guy’? But that’s okay for you to do I guess and assume my motivation.

Wasting no more time with you. Thank you

Did you not do the exact same thing by saying to me ‘my guy’? But that’s okay for you to do I guess and assume my motivation.

Wasting no more time with you. Thank you
Not really. I said "your guys" which would mean the ones you're defending with great vigor. Who am I defending or deflecting for? You simply can't admit Obama was not good for this country or the world and many people died because of it. His elections have consequences is even worse in retrospect.

So, who do you believe to be my guy? Or do you really not have the ability to stand behind your accusation?

How much time have you wasted believing Obama was a good person of high character? 🤣

Where do you get your facts?

Why is everyone so focused on these drone strikes? Drone strikes under Trump went up. And, maybe just a few other things happening around the planet. Good grief!
Lol. Are you living in an alternate reality where everyone from AP & Reuters to Vox hasn’t reported on Obama’s Death from Above campaign?

Obama is the godfather of drone strikes. He will be forever linked to them.

VN Store

Back