2024 Presidential Race

He was good at killing people though…

As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

Almost 4k drone strike kills credited to Obama, including over 300 citizens. A record that will likely stand the test of time.

Barack Obama, the Iron Man of “targeted killings”.
It’s a snapshot of the postmodern dumpster fire that is 21st century America. Our “Truth” is based on feelings rather than facts and data.

The President that dropped bombs all over the world. The President that relentlessly killed citizens with drone strikes. The President that sewed division every opportunity he had. That guy! That guy is considered a peaceful ambassador to humankind and he has the Nobel peace prize to prove it.

As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

Almost 4k drone strike kills credited to Obama, including over 300 citizens. A record that will likely stand the test of time.

Bull****. Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize.

It’s a snapshot of the postmodern dumpster fire that is 21st century America. Our “Truth” is based on feelings rather than facts and data.

The President that dropped bombs all over the world. The President that relentlessly killed citizens with drone strikes. The President that sewed division every opportunity he had. That guy! That guy is considered a peaceful ambassador to humankind and he has the Nobel peace prize to prove it.
Barack Obama dropped cluster bombs on Yemen.

Obama also began an air campaign targeting Yemen. His first strike was a catastrophe: commanders thought they were targeting al Qaeda but instead hit a tribe with cluster munitions, killing 55 people. Twenty-one were children – 10 of them under five. Twelve were women, five of them pregnant.

What a swell guy. He’s the dream, man.

He did in fact earn the nickname “DroneBama”

Yes, I am aware it wasn't "his" economic plan by design. My Goodness, Man. It's apparent you haven't any clue as to financial crisis we were in in 2008. We'll just leave it at that, plus your seemingly lack of interest in detail and nuance.
Right
I didn’t start a construction company in 2001, be in the 3 of 20 that survived 2008 and sell it, to never have to work again in 22. Clearly I have no idea about how money and economics work.
Obama actually prolonged the problem. It would have recovered faster if he’d done nothing. He literally set Trump up to look good.

Last edited:
Right
I didn’t start a construction company in 2001, be in the 3 of 20 that survived 2008 and sell it, to never have to work again in 22. Clearly I have no idea about how money and economics work.
Obama actually prolonged the problem. It would have recovered faster if he’d done nothing. He literally set Trump up to look good.
I forgot owning a business makes one an expert on economics. My bad

Reactions: turbovol
I think it has reached the point where it’s the beginning stage of dementia. I think at some point in the future we will hear an announcement of that diagnosis. They will of course say that it didn’t begin until after his presidency but I’m not buying it. I could be wrong of course
He's well past the beginning stage.
What kind of doctor stuff do you do?

Biden is meeting w/ the Prime Minister of Japan and this buffoon is having to read off note book paper to have a discussion w/him. And now the news reporters all all shouting out questions at one time & are expecting to get an answer to their qibberish. All Biden does is smile at them like only he can.

VN Store

Back