2024 Presidential Race

For your soul's sake: I hope you reconsider your position.

We can differ on political views, but I still will pray tonight that God reveals Himself and His plan for your salvation tonight.
I see prayer differently as do I religious beliefs. Thanks for the good wishes.

Notice all the recent War on Third Parties talk by Dems..I thought they supported democracy.

WSWS isnt impressed.

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Trump Advisor Purged From Federal Elections Board After Left-Wing Pressure Campaign, Emails Show​

A federal agency did not reappoint a former Trump advisor to an elections advisory board after a left-wing activist group threatened to launch a public criticism campaign, according to emails obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Cleta Mitchell, a lawyer who is now the senior legal fellow at the Conservative Partnership Institute, was appointed to the advisory board for the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) in November 2021. After months of badgering United States Commission on Civil Rights (USCCR) officials to oust Mitchell from the EAC board of advisors, Free Speech for People president John Bonifaz threatened to launch a “public campaign” criticizing the agency if it did not drop Mitchell at the end of her two-year term, emails obtained by the DCNF via public records request show.

He's a blabbering idiot.

He is a blabbering idiot.

But that’s not a sign of mental decline. He’s the same blabbering idiot today he was 8 years ago.

No noticeable decline in the rate of (poor) speech. No struggling to find words (even if wrong).

Biden? Not so much…

But I love the argument that “Trump has dementia too!” 😂

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Notice all the recent War on Third Parties talk by Dems..I thought they supported democracy.

WSWS isnt impressed.
Oof…

The Times quotes Robert Lenhard, an outside lawyer for the Democrats, as stating that the effort to limit ballot access is meant to “ensure that the people who are on the ballot have legitimate bases of support,”

We must restrict democracy, in order to protect…. democracy.
- The Democrats ‘24

I'm done. I refuse to get into religious discussions when the only answer is yours, et al.
All good, bud. If you ever find yourself hungry or feel the urge for answers, let me know. We are all searching, learning, and understanding. Just know that there is a really comforting truth out there.

Your belief system might also not include "gravity." Eventually, the Truth will reveal itself, even if it's in the most unfortunate way.

Luke 23

39 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: “Aren’t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”

40 But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? 41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.”

42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.[d]”

43 Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

It was because of covid induced drop in demand. Nothing else.

Speaker Johnson is going to see The Donald today in Florida.

The announced topic of Johnson and Trump’s joint public statement on Friday is “election integrity”.

Pathetic. This type of insanity could lead us down the path of a civil war when Donald loses.

I know. How dare we have free elections with accountability.

Come on. It's not about that, it's about perpetuating the myth that there was enough organized fraud to alter the 2020 result. A claim which has been debunked hundreds of times, including in courts favorable to Trump.

Johnson is kissing the ring to align himself with the cult members in the House.

Ukraine is screwed. Well played Putin. Well played.

Come on. It's not about that, it's about perpetuating the myth that there was enough organized fraud to alter the 2020 result. A claim which has been debunked hundreds of times, including in courts favorable to Trump.

Johnson is kissing the ring to align himself with the cult members in the House.

Ukraine is screwed. Well played Putin. Well played.
Interesting that your position has migrated to this from “no voter fraud”

Reactions: whodeycin85
The gangster plays his base for the gullible saps they are. In some and perhaps many cases, willing and eager saps. And THAT
is pretty damn scary.

VN Store

Back