War in Ukraine

You can play semantics all day. According the the Taiwanese, mainland China is a part of Taiwan.

Each function as a independent government and a war with China would only result if China invaded Taiwan.

Its not semantics, according to Russia at least the Eastern half is theirs... so with your semantics... they are not invading. LoL

So, if Montana leaves the union, and the U.S. comes in they are the evil invaders?

Exactly what I have been saying. Low volume, high maintenance and high profits vs high volume, low maintenance and low profits.

You can make large profits in either system; low volume with high margins or high volume with low margins.

With respect to a country's MIC, the measure of success or failure is total effectiveness of all systems vs cost.

Then why in the hell did we encourage the Ukrainians to engage in such a land war? WOW...

They were built for a land war of attrition due to their Soviet equipment and training. Our mistake was trying to get them to fight via combined arms like the West fights.

Europe isn't our problem... neither is the Middle east or Asia.

Meanwhile, our southern border...

It's indirectly our problem; such is the tradeoff of a global economy. With respect to Europe specifically, Europeans ought to lead and take the bulk of the responsibility.

We agree about the southern border. Has no barring in international relations. Being unwilling to secure our borders is a domestic issue.

According to the USG, Taiwan is a part of China.

make sense of that as you will..

You don't understand, he gets to pick what he wants - its not anyone else's business to decide but him.

North Korea supplies Hawaii with some weapons and some nukes, Hawaii leaves the union. The U.S. is okay with that. 😂

Its not semantics, according to Russia at least the Eastern half is theirs... so with your semantics... they are not invading. LoL

So, if Montana leaves the union, and the U.S. comes in they are the evil invaders?

You should check with Putin. Russia doesn't believe Ukraine or any of the former USSR countries have true sovereignty. Not just the part they managed to control/hold onto thus far.

Unfortunately for Ukraine, since they are not in NATO, that is becoming reality.

You should check with Putin. Russia doesn't believe Ukraine or any of the former USSR countries have true sovereignty. Not just the part they managed to control/hold onto thus far.

Unfortunately for Ukraine, since they are not in NATO, that is becoming reality.
That idiot Medvedev even said the quiet part out loud in public

By declaring that “Ukraine is definitely Russia” and referring to the country as “an integral part of Russia’s strategic and historical borders,” Medvedev has made a mockery of international calls for a negotiated settlement to end the war. His unambiguous comments should be more than enough to remove any lingering doubts that Russia is committed to the destruction of Ukraine as a state and as a nation.

Reactions: BeardedVol

Well, doesn't that make two countries that don't believe that Ukraine is sovereign? The United States tells those bitches what to do, and they do it... sovereignty.

Enjoy your (Ukriane) sovereignty, and get back in the damn kitchen and fix me a turkey pot pie, never mind the electricity is out and stove got blown up. I'm seeing a ton of sovereignty in their future.
😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: dalton_vol
They were built for a land war of attrition due to their Soviet equipment and training. Our mistake was trying to get them to fight via combined arms like the West fights.
Oh, so you admit it was a mistake. So why are we reinforcing failure as more Ukrainians die?

It's indirectly our problem; such is the tradeoff of a global economy. With respect to Europe specifically, Europeans ought to lead and take the bulk of the responsibility.
The global economy we are trying to protect is crumbling in Europe, the US and Japan.

The US didn't have AI systems during the war. Nation building after the war was a complete failure. The goat herders survived and conquered the corrupt and inept Afghan government.
It's funny... The United States spent over a decade fighting rice farmers with AKs, two decades fighting goat herders in sandals and were run out of both countries. Yet the Russians are fighting a full NATO supported army and grinding them down and wondering why it is taking two years.

It's funny... The United States spent over a decade fighting rice farmers with AKs, two decades fighting goat herders in sandals and were run out of both countries. Yet the Russians are fighting a full NATO supported army and grinding them down and wondering why it is taking two years.

They're turning on the AI this week. Last week, they turned on the AI and all it kept saying is, "why are you guys so evil".

sRQs5me.gif

You can make large profits in either system; low volume with high margins or high volume with low margins.

With respect to a country's MIC, the measure of success or failure is total effectiveness of all systems vs cost.
Yep, and how effective are our weapons?

This is hilarious. Question for you, do you think Putin would trade his military/weapon systems for the US's military/weapon systems? Would Xi trade? We both know the answer is a resounding yes.
IDK about China, but there is no way the Russians would trade for our weapons.

If that is true, then Putin should have taken Georgia in 2008.

If that is true, then Putin should have taken Kazakhstan in January 2022.

If that is true, then Putin should have taken The Baltics at any time he wipes his nose.

Using your analogy, Abraham Lincoln is Petro Poroshenko...

I wonder how many of these Good Ole Boys defending the Kyiv regime would say that Lincoln was justified in fighting the Confederacy?

Using your analogy, Abraham Lincoln is Petro Poroshenko...

I wonder how many of these Good Ole Boys defending the Kyiv regime would say that Lincoln was justified in fighting the Confederacy?

I have no idea what that guy was getting at, of course I haven't made sense of this whole thread.

I kind feel like this in this thread. 😂

Last edited:
IDK about China, but there is no way the Russians would trade for our weapons.
Of course you feel that way. And in doing so you doubled down on your stupidity because China has blown right by your orc homies. They are a distant third in the world arms race and losing ground fast. And yes as much as you screech in denying it the results on the battlefield prove that out.

Well, doesn't that make two countries that don't believe that Ukraine is sovereign? The United States tells those bitches what to do, and they do it... sovereignty.

Enjoy your (Ukriane) sovereignty, and get back in the damn kitchen and fix me a turkey pot pie, never mind the electricity is out and stove got blown up. I'm seeing a ton of sovereignty in their future.
😂😂😂

Only when it comes to hunter needing a job

According to the USG, Taiwan is a part of China.

make sense of that as you will..
no its not.

you need to actually read the One China Policy instead of taking it on its click bait name. Really its the One "China Policy" not the "One China" Policy.

It states that we recognize both claims on each other, but we will defend Taiwan if China tries to take over violently. But if China takes over Taiwan peacefully we won't stop them.

Reactions: tvolsfan
no its not.

you need to actually read the One China Policy instead of taking it on its click bait name. Really its the One "China Policy" not the "One China" Policy.

It states that we recognize both claims on each other, but we will defend Taiwan if China tries to take over violently. But if China takes over Taiwan peacefully we won't stop them.
Why I said make of the ambiguity what you will.
The USG officially recognizes Bejing as the only legal gov of China.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back