2024 Presidential Race

I wouldn't worry, biden will win.

Well, Trump has spent the last year riling up his base. They are on board and buying his Bibles, wine, and knick knacks.

So what we see him doing now is trying to walk a line and avoid being too extreme for the middle. Take a look at his all over the map position on abortion rights. He's gone from pounding his chest that he got Roe overturned, to trying to dance around the issue and be non committal on what cones next.

He hates doing that, though I don't think he gives a rats azz about that issue, in particular. He just doesn't like being told what to do by his campaign people and says what he thinks people want to hear at the moment.

Probably a good time to share this quote:
“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.” Barry Goldwater
Pick a lane.

Dems keep saying Trump is the defacto leader of the Republican Party, yet isnt a Christian at the same time.

Well, Trump has spent the last year riling up his base. They are on board and buying his Bibles, wine, and knick knacks.

So what we see him doing now is trying to walk a line and avoid being too extreme for the middle. Take a look at his all over the map position on abortion rights. He's gone from pounding his chest that he got Roe overturned, to trying to dance around the issue and be non committal on what cones next.

He hates doing that, though I don't think he gives a rats azz about that issue, in particular. He just doesn't like being told what to do by his campaign people and says what he thinks people want to hear at the moment.

Biden is going to win because you guys cheat don't try to talk all this gibberish about some base getting riled up. Your party cheats just like Russia did. Your party only follows the law when it gives them more power

Biden campaign launches ‘Out for Biden-Harris’ program to court LGBTQ voters​

President Joe Biden’s campaign is launching a new initiative to court LGBT voters ahead of the 2024 election, whom the campaign manager called “a force to be reckoned with.”

The campaign cited how almost 11,000 LGBTQ volunteers helped Biden win the 2020 presidential election, and that this new initiative seeks to work with these people again in 2024. As such, this “Out for Biden-Harris” initiative will partner with different community messengers, including drag queens and other members of the LGBTQ community.

Joe Biden Is Now Chasing The ‘Death To America’ Voter​

1712801347166.png

It was Al-Quds Day last Friday. To celebrate the occasion, protesters in Dearborn, Michigan, chanted “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” while a speaker named Tarek Bazzi declared the United States — a place that’s afforded him the liberty to openly support rapists, murderers, and terrorists — one of the “rottenest countries” on the planet. “It’s the entire system that has to go,” he explained to cheers of, what I assume, were American citizens.

He's selling wine? Where can I get me some o' dat?

Reactions: BreatheUT
Can never vote for Trump. But I live in Florida so my vote won't matter and, if I get annoyed enough, I may not vote in that contest. Its what I did in DeSantis' last election. The Democrat was so abhorrent to me (that re-tread, Charlie Crist) that in my own silent protest at how incompetent the Dem party has been down here I skipped that line on the ballot.

Well look at that. Now both your favorite people will be on stage together. Dreams do come true brother!

He’s team Cookout . A few weeks ago had dinner with a black family and brought Cookout fried chicken.

Cookout seems too economical for a guy that has run up 7 trillion in debt...

It's the only restaurant in America you can get full for $10...

Cookout seems too economical for a guy that has run up 7 trillion in debt...

It's the only restaurant in America you can get full for $10...

Their prices have gone up. I still think it's under $10 for a meal. When I need late night food, I will sometimes get the BBQ sandwich. It cost a lot more than it used to and it's about half the sandwich it used to be.

Probably a good time to share this quote:
“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.” Barry Goldwater
Probably a good time to share this one for everyone:

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."
Matthew 7:3-5

For your soul's sake: I hope you reconsider your position.

We can differ on political views, but I still will pray tonight that God reveals Himself and His plan for your salvation tonight.
I do a lot of this myself. I’ve stopped telling people I do this as it comes off as…….judgmental. Absolutely not taking a shot at you. I believe you are genuinely praying for him. Just my take on how we as “believers” should operate.
then again you probably can’t go by me, I have more than a couple of preachers who think I’m going to hell.

Reactions: Wireless1
I don't want Christianity to become a staple in the Government, but at the same time the Government shouldn't be so hostile to everything that is Christian. Stop this LGBT nonsense (which to me seems more anti-Christian than about actually trying to make the average life of a member of the LGBT community better).

At the same time, governments need a moral code. That is one of many major issues facing US Society today. We had clear moral codes prior to the modern era (1970s and on). We don't anymore so everything is up for debate.

Moral laws shouldn't be necessarily attached to a religion but should exist. Laws against usury, public intoxication, obscenity, etc. are not just Christian in focus but are general moral codes that many other religions would identify with.

Abortion isn't just a religious/Christian issue, it is a moral question.

I don't think a society that just says what "feels" right to you is "right" is a sustainability civilization.

Reactions: Wireless1
I don't want Christianity to become a staple in the Government, but at the same time the Government shouldn't be so hostile to everything that is Christian. Stop this LGBT nonsense (which to me seems more anti-Christian than about actually trying to make the average life of a member of the LGBT community better).

At the same time, governments need a moral code. That is one of many major issues facing US Society today. We had clear moral codes prior to the modern era (1970s and on). We don't anymore so everything is up for debate.

Moral laws shouldn't be necessarily attached to a religion but should exist. Laws against usury, public intoxication, obscenity, etc. are not just Christian in focus but are general moral codes that many other religions would identify with.

Abortion isn't just a religious/Christian issue, it is a moral question.

I don't think a society that just says what "feels" right to you is "right" is a sustainability civilization.
The moral code in the US pre-civil rights era was superior? How far back are you going from there?

You're also mentioning laws that violate liberty and freedom. You're in favor of those as long as they match your subjective moral code?

It strange because society definitely needs to a singular moral compass to follow so succeed. Citizens without a moral code cannot follow the same law and rules of those with different morals..that's is why assimilation from immigrants is important...it chaos otherwise..
Is it possible for government to make laws without some sort of moral code?? Im not sure, seems like we are trying to do that now and it's more chaotic then ever

VN Store

Back