2024 Presidential Race

Lol. Aren’t you pinning your hopes on a Melania tell all?

Nope. I think that if the election were held today Trump would be favored to win the EC, popular vote too but not by a huge margin. But the election is not today. Things which could swing it more in either direction, in no particular order of import:

1) Major Biden gaffe that reinforces age issues.
2) Inflation.
3) Trump gets convicted of a felony and looks bad in doing so.
4) We learn at least of the level of what was in the Mar-a-lago documents and there is reason to believe that his innocent explanation is false.
5) Melania does indeed turn on him and tells us her honest perspective of things.
6) Mid-East War between Iran and Israel, with a few neighbors tossed into the mix.
7) Russian propaganda exposed as funneled to Trump or members of Congress.

Nope. I think that if the election were held today Trump would be favored to win the EC, popular vote too but not by a huge margin. But the election is not today. Things which could swing it more in either direction, in no particular order of import:

2) Inflation.
4) We learn at least of the level of what was in the Mar-a-lago documents and there is reason to believe that his innocent explanation is false.
5) Melania does indeed turn on him and tells us her honest perspective of things.
6) Mid-East War between Iran and Israel, with a few neighbors tossed into the mix.
8. LG is cured from his TDS. Realizes Trump should be President. LG sells his possessions, joins the Trump campaign efforts, and helps push Trump over the finish line.

As you stated. The election is not today. This could still happen.

8. LG is cured from his TDS. Realizes Trump should be President. LG sells his possessions, joins the Trump campaign efforts, and helps push Trump over the finish line.

As you stated. The election is not today. This could still happen.

Can never vote for Trump. But I live in Florida so my vote won't matter and, if I get annoyed enough, I may not vote in that contest. Its what I did in DeSantis' last election. The Democrat was so abhorrent to me (that re-tread, Charlie Crist) that in my own silent protest at how incompetent the Dem party has been down here I skipped that line on the ballot.

If prayer on the Senate floor is cult stuff, what do you call the religion of ripping apart babies and sucking them out of their wombs?
Did you watch it? Chanting, speaking in tongues and doing the "we're not worthy" bow is not simply prayer at any church I've attended

Bring Pastor Trump his chicken.
Lol

You already know the MSDNC panel is gonna be like “This is the kind of racism the black community has seen in Trump since 2015. Just showing up at a restaurant. Demanding to be served. Every black child that wants a milkshake after Trump leaves today will be told that unfortunately they are out of milkshakes. Typical white privileged bigot! Drinking all the milkshakes so little poor black kids go without”

No less ridiculous than the bloodbath hoax.

Lol

You already know the MSDNC panel is gonna be like “This is the kind of racism the black community has seen in Trump since 2015. Just showing up at a restaurant. Demanding to be served. Every black child that wants a milkshake after Trump leaves today will be told that unfortunately they are out of milkshakes. Typical white privileged bigot! Drinking all the milkshakes so little poor black kids go without”

No less ridiculous than the bloodbath hoax.
I thought it was kind of funny when he asked them if business was good? They responded yes and he said everybody is getting rich. LULZ!

Reactions: VOLS INC.
I thought it was kind of funny when he asked them if business was good? They responded yes and he said everybody is getting rich. LULZ!
Rarely am I willing to wait in line for Chikfila. BUT it’s by far the best customer service around right now. They are normally so polite!

Then I go to McDonalds bc my boys want a happy meal and I get “Yeah. What you won’t?” Followed by no napkins in the bag. They forget the toy so one of my kids is pissed bc his brother did get a toy. And they are on their phones as they hand me my food.

2) Inflation.

8) Trump says something incredibly offensive or video emerges of a racial slur...

8) Trump says something incredibly offensive or video emerges of a racial slur...

Such things have occurred before and his base is attracted by that so its hard to imagine what he could say now that was so awful it would cause that base to abandon him. They like his not-so-subtle racist remarks, and his conduct and language about women I just can't see how it could be worse than it has been to date.

VN Store

Back