Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

With the injury issues that Bueckers, Fudd and all the other UCONN players, if I were Strong, I wouldn't count on a full season. Their recent No.1 picks have had many issues over many years. Just saying....
Yep, at some point people need to start realizing that programs are at least partially at fault when excessive numbers of injuries are happening. I just don't buy that it isn't related to how they train. Obviously, kids are coming in from HS with more wear and tear, but programs have to adjust to that. Some seem to have done so, others not so much.....

Yep, at some point people need to start realizing that programs are at least partially at fault when excessive numbers of injuries are happening. I just don't buy that it isn't related to how they train. Obviously, kids are coming in from HS with more wear and tear, but programs have to adjust to that. Some seem to have done so, others not so much.....
You have 3 ACL tears, 1 concussion, and an Achilles injury before she even stepped on campus. I'm not sure this is something you want to blame on their coaching staff anymore than blaming Tennessee's because Horston broke her hand during a game. Knee injuries are a common occurrence in women's basketball. If there was a way to prevent that, I'm sure that would have happened already.

My predictions:
Neither Tara or Geno will be coaching in 25 months.
Heads are exploding now as folks who loved Dawn’s statement that if you don’t believe in God there is something wrong with you, try to reconcile that with her statement more recently that she would have a trans woman on her team.

My predictions:
Neither Tara or Geno will be coaching in 25 months.
Heads are exploding now as folks who loved Dawn’s statement that if you don’t believe in God there is something wrong with you, try to reconcile that with her statement more recently that she would have a trans woman on her team.
Dude what?

And others. Sara Puckett? Jewel Spear?
I could see it. The new systems of offense and defense aren’t for everyone, and some players might rightfully opt out of learning it. It would be interesting to see who left (and by interesting I mean very upsetting to me even though it’s just sports/business).

Funny how certain posters speak for players now that for months/weeks they have find fault in their abilities and went as far as saying should enter the portal… to now this news about the former coach bringing them to Marquette if hired lol.

Reactions: VolFuture
Funny how certain posters speak for players now that for months/weeks they have find fault in their abilities and went as far as saying should enter the portal… to now this news about the former coach bringing them to Marquette if hired lol.
Hey, wc, didn't your mother teach you not to talk nonsense with your mouth full?

Reactions: glv98

VN Store

Back