Stackhouse out at Vandy

aurabass

BIG WOOFER
From Coach of the year a year ago to jobless Way too fast. faced with a mass of injuries in this league of champions Stack couldn't break through with enough Ws to hang on.
Who will they get who is an improvement?
Too bad

From Coach of the year a year ago to jobless Way too fast. faced with a mass of injuries in this league of champions Stack couldn't break through with enough Ws to hang on.
Who will they get who is an improvement?
Too bad
I think Vandy is probably cutting back financially on coaching staff. They can see that their free SEC ride is almost over. Whatever future changes are made in league structure, based strictly on financial success, it will not include Vandy. They will end up in a smaller league that better suits their program. I know as an original member they can't be expelled but most likely a new conference will be formed and all the power schools will join, they will make their own rules and bypass the NCAA.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Don't really know if Stack could have gotten it done but man he had some bad luck with injuries early on when they could have built some momentum.
Vandy has an idea based on past results that they can be just as competitive in the future, but Stackhouse might have been their ceiling in a game with more open transfer rules and NIL. That's going to hurt them when they try to find his replacement.

Saw line this in the article from the Tennessean:

"Since the end of Kevin Stallings' tenure, the Commodores have sold out Memorial only once − a loss to Tennessee in 2019."

Mixed feelings on this, while it's great the only sellout was to UT but disappointed it only happened once.

Saw line this in the article from the Tennessean:

"Since the end of Kevin Stallings' tenure, the Commodores have sold out Memorial only once − a loss to Tennessee in 2019."

Mixed feelings on this, while it's great the only sellout was to UT but disappointed it only happened once.

Probably because we were #1.

I think Vandy is probably cutting back financially on coaching staff. They can see that their free SEC ride is almost over. Whatever future changes are made in league structure, based strictly on financial success, it will not include Vandy. They will end up in a smaller league that better suits their program. I know as an original member they can't be expelled but most likely a new conference will be formed and all the power schools will join, they will make their own rules and bypass the NCAA.
The SEC will never be disbanded and Vandy will never leave. The SEC may absorb, but it will never dissolve. With the exception of football since the 30's Vandy has been pretty competitive in the SEC overall.
And that super conference you been hearing about, it is the SEC.

Sure, blindly speculate and get mad when someone tells you it’s a bad take 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sure, preen and prawn and condescend whilst pretending to be the only one capable of HAVING a “take” and get (extra) douchey in your responses. Didn’t PROMISE anything, maestro…but he’s a hot name who would do well there, imo. The only “bad take” is one that’s omitted because a self-appointed message board watchdog might crap all over it. 😉

Sure, preen and prawn and condescend whilst pretending to be the only one capable of HAVING a “take” and get (extra) douchey in your responses. Didn’t PROMISE anything, maestro…but he’s a hot name who would do well there, imo. The only “bad take” is one that’s omitted because a self-appointed message board watchdog might crap all over it. 😉
I’m thinking they’ll probably hire Dan Hurley instead, he’s a hot name too!

Reactions: tatervol

VN Store

Back