Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Dang. It was time but hate it for her. Good person.

Definitely.

However,, Kyra has to decide what she wants out of a coaching career. Is she willing to adapt and realize the ways of 2010's aren't going to work in the transfer portal-NIL era? If not I think she probably needs to stay out of Power 4 jobs and down in the mid-major realm.

Edit:
Also fair to point out Kentucky has a barely minimally functioning NIL setup for football. Womens basketball....yeah right.

Last edited:
For them to fire her in that fashion shows a degree of animosity. I don't see why anything about Utah State's status warrants being so hostile.

On the other hand, I also can't help but note that a quick Google search says her win percentage in 5 years was 21.9%. So. That's, uh ... really really not hot.

Eh not true. She was in year 4 I believe and the program was getting worse and not better. Only won 8 games maybe 9 in two years.

I’m certain conversations were had before she was let go. She likely knew before the tournament they would be parting ways.

Really it was unprofessional how she answered the questions. Should have just said “no comment” and moved on. She is salty about being let go and made the school look bad. Both by coaching poorly and then responding like that in the presser.

And to the idiotic reporter, why even ask that? Did he really think she was going to rebuild off of two seasons winning only 4 or 5 games a season? Don’t ask the obvious.

Last edited:
Did say after Sara fell hard wheN bump from behind
They need To rule on breakway layups if defense don't block the shot clean No body contact. Two shots and the ball
They have rules to Protect the wide receivers in football they should have rules to Protect players going fOr a layup
Have posted about this before remember green getting hurt vs Georgia
If defense let's offense player get way out in front of them .
They shouldn't be Allowed to knock a player hard to the court
BECAUSE thEy can't made a clean block.
Last question for today do You think in basketball when a player going for a layup/dunk. IF defense is- behind the Offense player no chance For a clean blockt . .And the offense player gets knot down from behind it should be two fouls plus the ball
Sorry for saying football but if they protect a defensebless wide receivers they should protect a player going for a layup getting Knot down from behind who is defensebless
Anything for the safety of the players

Last edited:
Reactions: Smallvol#1
Crawdads.

The cray cray fish.
Not here they don't maybe other people do
The small suckers you see in the creeks
We called them hogSuckers
THE ones with diffent colors Suckers
But some call them red horse suckers.
Get you some fishing glasses they aren't much and you can see the bottom in clear creeks
And see lots of minnows and other stuff better.

Last edited:
I call them crawdads, but I grew up in North Carolina and lived in New Orleans for a bit so maybe that’s whywh
My nearest neighbor is a half mile away.
Good neighbor have eaten there more than once.
Can't See his house from mine
IN My yard you can mountains everyway you look

Live in this house All my life
Like watching the squirrels/Birds
There not much taffIc on my road
Most of time setting in thE living room I look when a car goes by most days around Ten cars goes by here.

This pastor actually made a sermon out of that last shot. Like you can't be serious lol

Could you possibly have not? I saw this days ago but didn't bring it here. Ever heard of salt in the wounds? Kellie and the program not battered enough for you yet? We're not exactly lol ing yet.

Could you possibly have not? I saw this days ago but didn't bring it here. Ever heard of salt in the wounds? Kellie and the program not battered enough for you yet? We're not exactly lol ing yet.
So, did DS ever apologize to Kellie and team for not showing up for the after game handshake? DS rushed up to her interview, but that’s no excuse, they were going to be there for hours, they would have waited for her. Their team, like her, in a total lack of respect or sportsmanship, just went back to the locker room after celebrating. They should have taken the ref that ignored the SC player’s double dribble with them.

VN Store

Back