Things I'm happy about today

Great read. 😂
thank/
i began pulling for the warriors in the mid-60s, and I'm an Athletic subscriber who hasnt been to the site in weeks.

a trip to the bay area before steph curry retires is at the toop of my bucket list

🍿🍿🍿🌉🌉🌉

Reactions: VolNExile
School is done for me! But deer lort them women. We had to do a live drill , outside, with everyone. There's a position in an emergency that's called an incident commander, and there was about 5 women who's been there for years arguing over who it would be. I was suggesting the military guy, who'd actually done this stuff in the military for years. Anyway, me and my partner (younger girl, maybe 26 she said) were on the decontamination clean up. They had 3 teams of 2 to go into a room with a man down, busted chemical barrel, and had to put a Lego type thing together to save the day. It was a disaster, those women kept fussing, and talking about each other, the ones going in weren't communicating good with the next crew (could only stay so long because of oxygen), it was a mess. I finally got aggravated, and went up there when they were going to call it a busy and had a moment. Told them that if this was real, we'd all be dead. They were horrible at communicating, and needed to switch things up, do something different. So us 4 on the clean up swapped, and the first two went in with no luck. Me and my partner went in, and almost had it finished when they called us out. I told the instructor that we were almost done, and he needed to let us go back in. So we went back, and saved the day 😁🤣. It was funny, yet sad, watching them act like that during what was supposed to be a dangerous situation. Hopefully they learned it's not about ego, it's about saving people.

School is done for me! But deer lort them women. We had to do a live drill , outside, with everyone. There's a position in an emergency that's called an incident commander, and there was about 5 women who's been there for years arguing over who it would be. I was suggesting the military guy, who'd actually done this stuff in the military for years. Anyway, me and my partner (younger girl, maybe 26 she said) were on the decontamination clean up. They had 3 teams of 2 to go into a room with a man down, busted chemical barrel, and had to put a Lego type thing together to save the day. It was a disaster, those women kept fussing, and talking about each other, the ones going in weren't communicating good with the next crew (could only stay so long because of oxygen), it was a mess. I finally got aggravated, and went up there when they were going to call it a busy and had a moment. Told them that if this was real, we'd all be dead. They were horrible at communicating, and needed to switch things up, do something different. So us 4 on the clean up swapped, and the first two went in with no luck. Me and my partner went in, and almost had it finished when they called us out. I told the instructor that we were almost done, and he needed to let us go back in. So we went back, and saved the day 😁🤣. It was funny, yet sad, watching them act like that during what was supposed to be a dangerous situation. Hopefully they learned it's not about ego, it's about saving people.
Do you know what the return key does?

That some on the PF got a 9(a) and 9(b) from SCOTUS...
If you are interested, it's the 2024 Pres Race.

Finally broke down and got a new phone, supposed to be here today. I'll have to wait until Wednesday to take it and get it swapped over.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back