Things I'm happy about today

I was on a little bit of an adrenaline high yesterday evening and didn't get to sleep until 2am. Woke up at 0545 then fell back to sleep about 0710. Got woke up by the USAA Agent at 0900. While on the phone with her, people kept calling me. WTF? Finally got off the phone with her, the other calls were the adjuster x2, and the tow company.

My point: USAA ain't wastin' no time.
Is this your insurance? You didn't file a claim did you?

I was on a little bit of an adrenaline high yesterday evening and didn't get to sleep until 2am. Woke up at 0545 then fell back to sleep about 0710. Got woke up by the USAA Agent at 0900. While on the phone with her, people kept calling me. WTF? Finally got off the phone with her, the other calls were the adjuster x2, and the tow company.

My point: USAA ain't wastin' no time.
Yes, they've always been wonderful to deal with for us. No wrecks, fortunately, but I once drove over some lethal-looking gardener's tool that pierced the side of my car right below the driver's door and made it impossible to drive. USAA was arranging for the tow truck plus a ride home from the police (I was in a somewhat sketchy area) as soon as I called. Tow truck and police cadet arrived at the same time.

They do have their Moments, but overall, their service has been fantastic for the few claims we've made, including me backing into a Mercedes in the endodontist's parking lot right after a root canal. 🤪

Reactions: malinoisvol
Yes, they've always been wonderful to deal with for us. No wrecks, fortunately, but I once drove over some lethal-looking gardener's tool that pierced the side of my car right below the driver's door and made it impossible to drive. USAA was arranging for the tow truck plus a ride home from the police (I was in a somewhat sketchy area) as soon as I called. Tow truck and police cadet arrived at the same time.

They do have their Moments, but overall, their service has been fantastic for the few claims we've made, including me backing into a Mercedes in the endodontist's parking lot right after a root canal. 🤪
USAA sux monkey nutz.

Like a good neighbor....
Neighba!
arnold-schwarzenegger-state-farm-commercial.jpg

Like a good neighbor....
Who will deny all claims from a few thousand square miles they’ve arbitrarily declared impacted by “acts of G-d.” Here are some jingle mods for State Farm

Like a good naybah, we euthanized your pets!
Like a good naybah, we got a court ordered freeze of you assets after a disaster.
Like a good naybah, we left you to fend for yourself in a hurricane ravaged area.

Jake? More like Charles Manson.

Having a truck sent down from Oaklawn, IL, via CARMAX. I know, I know...CARMAX SUX. LOL Hopefully, it passes my nit pickyness.

I have looked at, studied carfax reports, and reviewed the "goodies" lists of 300 plus trucks on 20 different websites over the past week. All used. I've also visited 4 or five local dealers, just to see if anything caught my eye. I'm so sick of looking. Lol

Thursday night, I got the top 135 narrowed down to 4 and Friday morning I found the chosen one. We'll see...

Having a truck sent down from Oaklawn, IL, via CARMAX. I know, I know...CARMAX SUX. LOL Hopefully, it passes my nit pickyness.

I have looked at, studied carfax reports, and reviewed the "goodies" lists of 300 plus trucks on 20 different websites over the past week. All used. I've also visited 4 or five local dealers, just to see if anything caught my eye. I'm so sick of looking. Lol

Thursday night, I got the top 135 narrowed down to 4 and Friday morning I found the chosen one. We'll see...
Thats Outfit chop shop territory

VN Store

Back