Can we win 2 more ?

I You nominate yourself?
No sir. I come to Volnation to talk about basketball and read comments from fellow fans and every single thread I have to see nothing but bullying from one certain individual. Every single thread nothing but negativity trying to start arguments with everyone. You make Vol fans not want to even come to the basketball forum. Every negative comment is not necessary.

Over 75,000 post over a 10 year span. That’s 3,560 days and over 20 posts a day. Dude find you something to do in life besides coming here and berating people. Get you a girlfriend or pet or something. You need to find joy in something other than coming here every single day for over 10 years to just bully people. If that is what you find joy in then I will pray for you because that’s a pretty pitiful life.

Kentucky looks incredible now finally with all that talent. Bama will be fired up at home after their embarrassing loss. SC at SC won't be easy. Pearl has our number it seems plus they are so physical

Alabama and Kentucky will be high possesion type games while Auburn and South Carolina will be street fights.

No sir. I come to Volnation to talk about basketball and read comments from fellow fans and every single thread I have to see nothing but bullying from one certain individual. Every single thread nothing but negativity trying to start arguments with everyone. You make Vol fans not want to even come to the basketball forum. Every negative comment is not necessary.

Over 75,000 post over a 10 year span. That’s 3,560 days and over 20 posts a day. Dude find you something to do in life besides coming here and berating people. Get you a girlfriend or pet or something. You need to find joy in something other than coming here every single day for over 10 years to just bully people. If that is what you find joy in then I will pray for you because that’s a pretty pitiful life.
Never been called negative, interesting take, most call me one of the sunshine pumpers. You know what they say, when both sides say you’re wrong you must be right 🤷🏻‍♂️

And just to clarify, anyone that averages 10+ posts a day is a miserable individual with no life?

If we truly are who we think we are, we take 3 out of the 4. Bring on Auburn, if we get a good whistle, Bruce will blow a gasket. He will be a red-faced maniac wednesday night. I think we are ready for their physical defense. Bruce will have a plan for DK on ball screens. If we handle the ball and limit our turnovers, I really think we take them down. I believe we will be around a 5 or 6 point favorite.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Never been called negative, interesting take, most call me one of the sunshine pumpers. You know what they say, when both sides say you’re wrong you must be right 🤷🏻‍♂️

And just to clarify, anyone that averages 10+ posts a day is a miserable individual with no life?
When most of your posts are to just bully others for over a 10 year span then yes I would imagine that you have issues. That is not a normal person. To continue day after day and every single post means you get some sort of thrill hiding behind a name in a forum bullying others. That is your life. Kind of sad that this is how you live. Staying on line hours after hours every single day bullying others that you don’t know. Starting arguments when you have a chance. Very miserable. I felt like I’ve wasted an hour today. I can’t imagine being you and this being your life over the last 10 years.

There is no doubt you love the Vols….but you do not like people.

Reactions: vol94
When most of your posts are to just bully others for over a 10 year span then yes I would imagine that you have issues. That is not a normal person. To continue day after day and every single post means you get some sort of thrill hiding behind a name in a forum bullying others. That is your life. Kind of sad that this is how you live. Staying on line hours after hours every single day bullying others that you don’t know. Starting arguments when you have a chance. Very miserable. I felt like I’ve wasted an hour today. I can’t imagine being you and this being your life over the last 10 years.

There is no doubt you love the Vols….but you do not like people.
Lol, if you say so, maybe visit more often is all I can say if you think I’m negative. I think you’d be pretty surprised if you realized how many people post 10+ times a day on average here, especially when you venture to the football side.

Lol, if you say so, maybe visit more often is all I can say if you think I’m negative. I think you’d be pretty surprised if you realized how many people post 10+ times a day on average here, especially when you venture to the football side.
I’ve been a member here a lot longer than you. There is nobody on the football side, lady Vol side, baseball side or in the basketball forum that continuously day in day out looks to bully anyone that they can like you do.

I’ve been a member here a lot longer than you. There is nobody on the football side, lady Vol side, baseball side or in the basketball forum that continuously day in day out looks to bully anyone that they can like you do.
Don’t be such a snowflake, if someone on the internet disagrees with your take and provides facts to back their opinion and you consider it bullying then bless your heart and I will pray for you sir.

Don’t be such a snowflake, if someone on the internet disagrees with your take and provides facts to back their opinion and you consider it bullying then bless your heart and I will pray for you sir.
I have no dog in this fight. You did however make his point by deciding to relate him to a snowflake to make your point. All you did was inflame the situation. You could have said everything else and been spot on.

I know you don’t see anything wrong with your actions. Bullies usually don’t. You can justify your behavior with however you see fit to convince yourself that it’s everyone else, or you know more, or you shut that person up…I do not know how a bully thinks and why they get the thrill that they do.

I can tell you I actually enjoy some of your posts. Probably 25%. You do add value and information. I come to read your after game thoughts. But the other 75% is nothing but name calling, picking on others, starting an argument with every single person on here is nothing but negativity that we can all do without. I actually do not post alot anymore just because of you. I don’t want to get sucked in. I do not like to argue with others either in person or online. It’s not healthy nor is it normal.

You can justify it any way you want to convince yourself that you are not - but you are a bully.

From looking at the schedules and watching basketball all my life, the Alabama game is in one of the worst spots possible for Tennessee. I'm not going to expect to win that one (until game time gets here at least). Alabama gets destroyed on the road by Kentucky, now Alabama has Ole Miss on the road (which they will win) and then they return home against us. They get a game under their belt after the loss and we leave our homestand for the final road game gauntlet. I would almost bet that Alabama beats us and then loses the very next game on the road to Florida. That's just how it seems to work in college basketball.

If we can hold serve in the other 3 games, I think we'll share the regular season title with Alabama. Then let's just hope South Carolina doesn't finish in 3rd. We never know though, Alabama may get a little shaky and slip up again elsewhere but I'm not banking on it.

Reactions: berryvol
From looking at the schedules and watching basketball all my life, the Alabama game is in one of the worst spots possible for Tennessee. I'm not going to expect to win that one (until game time gets here at least). Alabama gets destroyed on the road by Kentucky, now Alabama has Ole Miss on the road (which they will win) and then they return home against us. They get a game under their belt after the loss and we leave our homestand for the final road game gauntlet. I would almost bet that Alabama beats us and then loses the very next game on the road to Florida. That's just how it seems to work in college basketball.

If we can hold serve in the other 3 games, I think we'll share the regular season title with Alabama. Then let's just hope South Carolina doesn't finish in 3rd. We never know though, Alabama may get a little shaky and slip up again elsewhere but I'm not banking on it.
The term “Super Bowl” gets overused, but it’s pretty appropriate for how Bama will be approaching that game. It’s the first time that they’ve ever had college game day, a top 5 quasi-rival coming to town, and a game that essentially decides the SEC champion. Add into that how weird Coleman is and how well they typically play there - anyone expecting to win that game is soft in the head.

Reactions: ColinS and VolCalls
I know you don’t see anything wrong with your actions. Bullies usually don’t. You can justify your behavior with however you see fit to convince yourself that it’s everyone else, or you know more, or you shut that person up…I do not know how a bully thinks and why they get the thrill that they do.

I can tell you I actually enjoy some of your posts. Probably 25%. You do add value and information. I come to read your after game thoughts. But the other 75% is nothing but name calling, picking on others, starting an argument with every single person on here is nothing but negativity that we can all do without. I actually do not post alot anymore just because of you. I don’t want to get sucked in. I do not like to argue with others either in person or online. It’s not healthy nor is it normal.

You can justify it any way you want to convince yourself that you are not - but you are a bully.
Can you provide an example of one of his posts that you consider "bullying"?

In looking at the remaining schedules of the top 4 teams, Alabama and Auburn have the easiest road to the regular season champs, especially Bama. I think we’re going to have to go 4-0 to win the SEC. 3-1 with head to heads may be enough but it’s going to be tight.

VN Store

Back