The Problems with Trans-ideology

Indiana Parents Warn Nation After Child Is Removed From Home For Improper Pronoun Usage: ‘Can Happen Anywhere’​

A Catholic couple in Indiana is asking the Supreme Court to hold the state accountable for keeping their child out of their home after they declined to use his chosen name and pronouns.

In M.C. and J.C. v. Indiana Department of Child Services, Mary and Jeremy Cox are appealing to the Supreme Court after they were investigated by Indiana officials for refusing to refer to their son using pronouns and a name inconsistent with his biological sex.

Becket is pursuing the case on behalf of the Coxes, arguing state courts allowed Indiana to keep the child from living in his parents' home due to their disagreement with the child's gender identity because of their religious beliefs. Notably, upon completing the investigation, the state determined the allegations of abuse against Mary and Jeremy were unsubstantiated, but still argued that the disagreement over gender identity was distressing to their child.

What an absolutely insane country we live in.

No abuse. Just a disagreement with a teenager about basic anatomy, in which the science is clearly on the parents' side, got the child removed from their home. If the child thought they were a different age or race or species, then the parents could seek treatment for him. But the left have decided that gender is a choice. It's the definition of indoctrination. Parents shouldn't have to ignore logic or go against their beliefs for fear of losing their children. The scariest part is how many people think this is okay.

If you don't mutilate your child then you're a child abuser. Fantastic.

Well, the bathroom problem just got really real.

Looks like Nex was biologically born female (Dagny) and is non-binary. Sounds like they got beat up really bad by a few girls in a girl's bathroom at an Oklahoma high school, and died that night in their sleep. Death has been ruled "not from trauma" which is a hell of a coincidence.

Looks like Nex was biologically born female (Dagny) and is non-binary. Sounds like they got beat up really bad by a few girls in a girl's bathroom at an Oklahoma high school, and died that night in their sleep. Death has been ruled "not from trauma" which is a hell of a coincidence.

Sounds like Nex was in the right bathroom, and whoever caused their death should be held accountable.

Haha, what? The whole idea behind this bathroom debate is that we should be protecting children, unless they only mean straight children?
Well hello.

Nex identified as non-binary, but was born biologically female. Is that not correct?

Then they were in the correct bathroom, if they were in the girl’s bathroom.

Well hello.

Nex identified as non-binary, but was born biologically female. Is that not correct?

Then they were in the correct bathroom, if they were in the girl’s bathroom.

Not sure why you think any of this needed to be said and you completely ignored my point. Bye

Sounds like a young person was beaten in a bathroom, and subsequently died.

Their assailants should be held accountable if they caused their death.
I understand that. Nex went to the right bathroom for her parts but not to the right one for her chosen gender. Girls beat down someone who appeared Male (I assume appearance).
I don't know if it's safer for an XX person to be in the boys bathroom even if they appear male.

The point Huff is making isnt connecting for me.

I understand that. Nex went to the right bathroom for her parts but not to the right one for her chosen gender. Girls beat down someone who appeared Male (I assume appearance).
I don't know if it's safer for an XX person to be in the boys bathroom even if they appear male.

It sounds like what happened is bullying has been going on for a while, Nex retaliated by pouring water on one of the bullies, and they beat the **** out of Nex.

Seems like any other bathroom situation would have been safer for Nex. Maybe they do have solo bathrooms Nex could have used. Obviously, a bathroom for non-binary kids would help. And I don't think boys are beating a biologically-born girl to death and Nex doesn't pose a threat to them.

The whole point of the bathroom debate isn't to categorize kids, it is to protect kids. He's satisfied because he thinks kids were categorized properly.
That part I understand. But I thought it was to protect kids from adults in the "wrong" bathroom.
I never imagined protecting kids from peers.

It sounds like what happened is bullying has been going on for a while, Nex retaliated by pouring water on one of the bullies, and they beat the **** out of Nex.

Seems like any other bathroom situation would have been safer for Nex. Maybe they do have solo bathrooms Nex could have used. Obviously, a bathroom for non-binary kids would help. And I don't think boys are beating a biologically-born girl to death and Nex doesn't pose a threat to them.
I wouldn't be so quick to give the boys an out here. Are they likely to beat the crap out of a girl? No. Might they sexually assault or rape a biological female? That I could unfortunately see happening.

I'm honestly surprised a group of girls beat another girl to death, the autopsy report notwithstanding, because that is very rare as far as I know.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The whole point of the bathroom debate isn't to categorize kids, it is to protect kids. He's satisfied because he thinks kids were categorized properly.
Were the 15 year old girls protected when the 18 year old Trans exposed himself to them in the locker room showers? There are many many more incidents like this that have been documented since Obama first passed legislation allowing men to pee pee and shower in the little girls room. Women and particularly underage girls deserve the right to pee pee and shower in restrooms and locker rooms without the presence of a penis. Sorry for the inconvenient truth.

Trans student exposed girls to male genitalia in school locker room, legal group claims

It sounds like Nex might have taken her own live. "not from trauma" would indicate her injuries were not severe.
If anything, I think this shows that Nex needed mental health support, not in accepting her gender, but in accepting herself and developing a healthy attitude toward herself.
In the crazy world we've allowed our children and grand children to grow up in where they look to social media and their friends for acceptance, while they should be taught to just give the bird.

That part I understand. But I thought it was to protect kids from adults in the "wrong" bathroom.
I never imagined protecting kids from peers.

I think that's misunderstanding the dangers since other kids probably pose a much bigger threat than stranger danger, which is pretty rare.

I worked with troubled youth. Almost all of them had been sexually abused. It was either a relative, somebody they trusted (coach or church member), or a kid, usually a little older than them.

I wouldn't be so quick to give the boys an out here. Are they likely to beat the crap out of a girl? No. Might they sexually assault or rape a biological female? That I could unfortunately see happening.

I'm honestly surprised a group of girls beat another girl to death, the autopsy report notwithstanding, because that is very rare as far as I know.

Reports are they were smashing her head against the floor repeatedly.

Were the 15 year old girls protected when the 18 year old Trans exposed himself to them in the locker room showers? There are many many more incidents like this that have been documented since Obama first passed legislation allowing men to pee pee and shower in the little girls room. Women and particularly underage girls deserve the right to pee pee and shower in restrooms and locker rooms without the presence of a penis. Sorry for the inconvenient truth.

Trans student exposed girls to male genitalia in school locker room, legal group claims

I think you must be having an argument with someone else. You aren't countering a single point that I've made.

Reactions: NashVol11

Was Nex in the “wrong” bathroom though? In terms of what they would have chosen?

Nex identified as non-binary.

Huff seems to be implying that Nex would have preferred the Boy’s bathroom (based on what idk?), and was forced into the Girl’s bathroom because of their biological genitalia.

Why would non-binary teen prefer the Boy’s bathroom? And why would they have been safer in there?

I think that's misunderstanding the dangers since other kids probably pose a much bigger threat than stranger danger, which is pretty rare.

I worked with troubled youth. Almost all of them had been sexually abused. It was either a relative, somebody they trusted (coach or church member), or a kid, usually a little older than them.
Good point.
Simply overlooked or bias on my part.

I would hope schools would have restrooms where these kids could go safely or give them access to restrooms that the other kids don't have access to.

VN Store

Back