Recruiting Football Talk VII

Agree. But there is one song of hers I know. Think I heard it on American Idol or something. 😂 It goes like this…
Someday, I’ll be
Living in a big old city
And all you’re
Ever gonna be
Is mean
I will admit that I really like that song. Is actually on multiple playlists. I have a remake of it that I may like better than the original version. It tells a good story about a bad guy. 😎

Happy Choose Day.

February 20, 2024: Stay current with where you are in life and circumstances. The only thing you can do about the past is recognize where you could have made better decisions and move forward. Live this day applying your experience and knowledge to do the best you can with what you have and who you are, and trust Me with your future, says the Lord. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
This one is huge. Truth. Thanks for bring each day!

Absolutely. Never happen. There was a short story I read once about a pitcher who had mind control and could make the batters not swing. I think he started out one game striking everyone out looking and then thought better of it out maybe he was bribing somebody or something. Anyway, he stopped doing it because everybody was getting freaked out.
That’s actually a true story based on @Ulysees E. McGill . His catcher was @Weezer. The untold part of the story was that at least half the time, the things whispered to the batters by @Weezer had them shell shocked and just standing there as @Ulysees E. McGill threw the strikes. He still had to throw strikes. Poor @Ulysees E. McGill thought he had mind control and was soaring in the strike zone. He walked away from baseball when he heard a recording of @Weezer’s whispering suggestions to the batters. The tape was destroyed for the good of civilization 😂

Now that the mostly impaired are down for the count… I ask any and all of you to pray for my son. I’m a very private person, but this is weighing. He has been fainting a lot (a lot, means he’s hid it from me). They found a heart murmur but he’s had intense headaches for months and they’re going to check his heart and his brain. I can’t even, even. So, if I’ve seem off, that’s why. I don’t need any replies, just prayers please. I just need time to process. Thank you all.
🙏🙏🧡🧡

At one of my son’s baseball game, the head coaches son got hit by pitches all the time. One game, he was hit by pitches his first 3 at bats. Ended up crossing home each time to score a run. On his last at bat, he hits what appears to be an easy double after dodging a pitch that would have hit him. I was the first base coach and sent him for 2nd base. He would easily make it without needing to even slide. He trips and falls halfway to second and gets tagged out. As he trots by me, he mutters that he should have just let the previous pitch hit him. He was grumbling like Yosemite Sam. I started laughing so hard that the ump called a timeout for me to compose myself.
This coach let the team pick the game ball. His son got it that game! 😂😂 Won the game by a 3 run lead all due to him getting hit by pitches.

One of my favorite memories from coaching. 🤠

People said I was nuts to predict 11 million for DeBoer....well he now makes more than everyone but Kirby and Sark. Despite that he has lost 3 staff choices in as many weeks. Times they are a changing.

Deer lord my foot would be sore from kicking every single person on that list square in the nuts.

Edit: This is why I hate SM. Twatter pic didnt show Huepl on there.

That Kentucky windbag gets a nut shot too.

Becoming more common as lines installed via boring are creating crossbores where gas lines are running through sewer pipes. Now you end up with a gas line across the interior of a sewer pipe causing an obstacle that catches debris and causes a clog. Plumbers send down a cutter to chop up debris without first sending a camera down like they should and puncture the gas line. Gas leaks out into sewer system and makes its way into the nearest home until...boom.

If the water in your toilet is bubbling...get out and call 911.
That’s scary as hell!

This is interesting. Follow-up question:

Could individuals have different abilities to metabolize the THC and CBD? Where a 1:1 ratio may not get metabolized as 1:1? Is this why some people have bad experiences with weed? Where they only metabolize THC and not much CBD?
Sorry, but no clue.

At one of my son’s baseball game, the head coaches son got hit by pitches all the time. One game, he was hit by pitches his first 3 at bats. Ended up crossing home each time to score a run. On his last at bat, he hits what appears to be an easy double after dodging a pitch that would have hit him. I was the first base coach and sent him for 2nd base. He would easily make it without needing to even slide. He trips and falls halfway to second and gets tagged out. As he trots by me, he mutters that he should have just let the previous pitch hit him. He was grumbling like Yosemite Sam. I started laughing so hard that the ump called a timeout for me to compose myself.
This coach let the team pick the game ball. His son got it that game! 😂😂 Won the game by a 3 run lead all due to him getting hit by pitches.

One of my favorite memories from coaching. 🤠
We had a kid on one little league team I was on as a kid that we called "Target" Todd. He got HBP so much we started thinking that he had just gone around making fun of all the other teams pitchers' moms or something. 😆

Becoming more common as lines installed via boring are creating crossbores where gas lines are running through sewer pipes. Now you end up with a gas line across the interior of a sewer pipe causing an obstacle that catches debris and causes a clog. Plumbers send down a cutter to chop up debris without first sending a camera down like they should and puncture the gas line. Gas leaks out into sewer system and makes its way into the nearest home until...boom.

If the water in your toilet is bubbling...get out and call 911.
I live in the country with a well, septic, and firewood.

VN Store

Back