Recruiting Football Talk VII

Now that the mostly impaired are down for the count… I ask any and all of you to pray for my son. I’m a very private person, but this is weighing. He has been fainting a lot (a lot, means he’s hid it from me). They found a heart murmur but he’s had intense headaches for months and they’re going to check his heart and his brain. I can’t even, even. So, if I’ve seem off, that’s why. I don’t need any replies, just prayers please. I just need time to process. Thank you all.

Now that the mostly impaired are down for the count… I ask any and all of you to pray for my son. I’m a very private person, but this is weighing. He has been fainting a lot (a lot, means he’s hid it from me). They found a heart murmur but he’s had intense headaches for months and they’re going to check his heart and his brain. I can’t even, even. So, if I’ve seem off, that’s why. I don’t need any replies, just prayers please. I just need time to process. Thank you all.
Prayers ORB. So sorry that your son and family are dealing with that. Prayers he gets better.

Classy tweet. It's the anthem, apparently, but it "reads" in that context as "hats off" to Tennessee. Good game.

I did laugh at the one from Arky the other night when we drummed them that said "The basketball game has concluded." Since they did include the score.

Last edited:
Orange, thank you for sharing this and your honest vulnerability. I will offer my take:

I too had a spell where I fainted a lot. Like, every time I got up from my desk I was on the floor. Eventually spent three weeks in intensive care with no front teeth, a broken nose, four broken ribs, a brain injury and a ruptured septum

Finally had a doctor that asked WTF? Heart monitor for a month and turns out I have insanely low blood pressure. Who has LOW blood pressure?

Turns out I have a condition called orthostatic hypotension. I take a pill every day to raise my blood pressure and it has not happened in 18 months. Got my teeth fixed.

Funny, but my Dr. says, "hey dude you can have more salt on those fries if you want..."

Sorry to over share, but man I wish I had heard of the condition before I passed out 20 times

VN Store

Back