That's racist!

Reactions: Carl Pickens
What’s the underlying message here?

The underlying message is that if you are not White and you can't do things as well as White people then it isn't your fault, its evil racist Nazi White peoples fault. In no way is your ethnicity, race, culture, or genetic makeup to blame in any possible way because that type of science is bad, hateful, mean spirited science used to justify the White mans exploitation of indigenous populations and colonialism.

But if you aren't White, then someone else's ethnicity, race, culture, or genetic makeup is absolutely to blame and that's sound, peer reviewed science based on no logic but feelings of over-tolerance and inclusion.

Because minorities have inferior mental capabilities, obviously.

Yeah my black little sister made straight As thru school and got an academic scholly that had nothing to do with the color of her skin (as many others do) so I am guessing its a parents/cultural issue myself....

OFC i know you were just trolling so theres that..

Yeah my black little sister made straight As thru school and got an academic scholly that had nothing to do with the color of her skin (as many others do) so I am guessing its a parents/cultural issue myself....

OFC i know you were just trolling so theres that..
Surely this pisses off a great number of black folks. It would me if I was a person of color.

Climate change is racist

Let's see if this a wise play by Rachel. Follow the lefty logic.

White Americans are racist.
White Americans make up 80+% of America's population.
Rachel wants change to combat climate change.
Rachel makes emotional appeal saying it affects black communities disproportionately.
She makes that appeal to the 80% of America which is racist.
Racist white America is agreeable to the emotional appeal.
Racist white America agrees to change behaviors so black communities are helped.

The math (which is also racist) doesn't add up.

Surely this pisses off a great number of black folks. It would me if I was a person of color.

Strangely, I am referring to Chris Rocks standup 2 days in a row...haha...and I think its actually in the same Bigger and Blacker standup show. He talks about the how 1 segment of that population does indeed hate the other half for how bad they make the entire race look as a whole. Its quite funny.

I understand, because when i see a school shooter, i hate them because of the shame they bring to us all as Americans and to my race in particular. White trash is a black eye on every caucasians reputation. Always has been.

The underlying message is that if you are not White and you can't do things as well as White people then it isn't your fault, its evil racist Nazi White peoples fault. In no way is your ethnicity, race, culture, or genetic makeup to blame in any possible way because that type of science is bad, hateful, mean spirited science used to justify the White mans exploitation of indigenous populations and colonialism.

But if you aren't White, then someone else's ethnicity, race, culture, or genetic makeup is absolutely to blame and that's sound, peer reviewed science based on no logic but feelings of over-tolerance and inclusion.
Ever think there is truth on both sides of your stereotypic perception? Of course not, your pale privilege forbids the truth that isn't YOUR truth.

From article:
"I had colleagues take me to the side and say, 'Don't publish this. You'll ruin your career,'" Fryer revealed.

There is no doubt anthropomorphic climate change is treated the same when studies going against the dogma are considered for release.

VN Store

Back