Apple AR/VR headset just tipped for January launch — and it could be $2,000

So this just takes everything on your phone and puts in front of you in VR? I guess I am officially getting old, do not see the appeal.

So this just takes everything on your phone and puts in front of you in VR? I guess I am officially getting old, do not see the appeal.
I saw somewhere that it will work with certain movies/shows on Disney + and basically make the viewer feel like they’re in the movie. That sounds like a game changer.

Yup, expecting it to ship late May..........hopefully
I am interested in review also. I have heard both good and bad regarding Pimax. I hear QC can vary from one headset to another. I do like the price point of the Crystal light. You got a 4090 correct? Which Crystal Light version did you get?@BearCat204

Last edited:
I am interested in review also. I have heard both good and bad regarding Pimax. I hear QC can vary from one headset to another. I do like the price point of the Crystal light. You got a 4090 correct? Which Crystal Light version did you get?@BearCat204
Yeah a 4090. I got the 899 one that has the local dimming, but trying to change it to not include the controllers as I can save 100 doing that and I only will use VR for racing and flight sim

VN Store

Back