Tennessee vs NCAA: Tin Hat Thread

vol_in_ga

Vols Deep
Successful suit or not, I think there’s a lot of ways the college football landscape could change over the next 5 years because of this and the current state of things. And maybe this is just a part of the plan for those potential outcomes. So, what are those outcomes? With states, the ncaa, conferences annd more getting involved potentially, who are the players we don’t know? Bring me your wildest conspiracy theories.

My favorite so far is that jere morehead of uga and the ncaa is orchestrating this to ensure uga takes the spot of Bama as the “untouchable” of college football.

1707109542718.gif

Reactions: Smokey19rt
My favorite conspiracy theory is that the NCAA picked Tennessee to "Punish" because it thought we would cower down to them because we are just coming off the Pruitt $60,000 money in a bag scheme and would not want to push our luck.

Edit: Thinking about this theory it might actually be true.

The NCAA leaked the investigation knowing we had broken no rules, but wanted to show they were trying to enforce rules. Now that we have clapped back, they must take it to the limits.

I don't really see any effective attempts at a conspiracy at this point. I think the NCAA thought the same bullying tactics they used in the past would restore their credibility and power. They probably thought everyone else would line up behind them. It was a miscalculation more than a conspiracy to cause something to happen.

That said, there have long been people who want Congress to get involved. I think that would be a huge mistake. Consider that there is a significant constituency that would like to end football and other contact sports. Self governance would be the better way. But it doesn't seem the NCAA wants to allow that unless they continue to have arbitrary rule.

Successful suit or not, I think there’s a lot of ways the college football landscape could change over the next 5 years because of this and the current state of things. And maybe this is just a part of the plan for those potential outcomes. So, what are those outcomes? With states, the ncaa, conferences annd more getting involved potentially, who are the players we don’t know? Bring me your wildest conspiracy theories.

My favorite so far is that jere morehead of uga and the ncaa is orchestrating this to ensure uga takes the spot of Bama as the “untouchable” of college football.

View attachment 617756
The issue with this case is so many programs are guilty of what Tennessee did that the NCAA will be under great scrutiny for singling out Tennessee and a couple other programs without investigating and imposing penalties on every school. If the NCAA is successful against TN, then they will also be successful against many other programs. As a result, they will receive millions of dollars. I think I read somewhere that the impact could be in the billions. That is why it seems to me that the NCAA is doing this and is suspect. That said, every school that committed these so called infractions should not only be interested, they should be for Tennessee and proactive. My hope is that the judge says, no NCAA, you cannot do this and everything is dropped and the NCAA gets their act together. I prefer their existence, but only if they are being fair. Fairness is one of the biggest purposes for the NCAA. Coming up with new rules after having years to create and force them only to retroactively enforce them on a handful of teams is not fair.

Last edited:
The issue with this case is so many programs are guilty of what Tennessee did that the NCAA will be under great scrutiny for singling out Tennessee and a couple other programs without investigating and imposing penalties on every school. If the NCAA is successful against TN, then they will also be successful against many other programs. As a result, they will receive millions of dollars. I think I read somewhere that the impact could be in the billions. That is why it seems to me that the NCAA is doing this and is suspect. That said, every school that committed these so called infractions should not only be interested, they should be for Tennessee and proactive. My hope is that the judge says, no NCAA, you cannot do this and everything is dropped and the NCAA gets their act together. I prefer their existence, but only if they are being fair. Fairness is one of the biggest purposes for the NCAA.
They will have to also go after Clemson and Nebraska for buying their QB's.

The NCAA leaked the investigation knowing we had broken no rules, but wanted to show they were trying to enforce rules. Now that we have clapped back, they must take it to the limits.

Leaking is going to bite them in the butt. "Irreparable Harm" THEIR QUOTE. And that harm was a result of the Leak. Tarnished Image; for starters.

Someone say Grumors?? Word has it his plane is parked behind Gibbs Hall. Soon.

Reactions: ankh83
Not so fast...

The next job for Nick Saban could be a huge one​

The SEC and the Big Ten are leading the charge for massive change in college football. This new coalition could reshape the game. No one is better suited to lead than Nick Saban.

As much as I've enjoyed reading the creative responses, I'll be the nerd and post a serious one.

Many have noticed how many regulatory agencies seem to have set aside their intended function to protect the public, in order to cooperate in an agenda that seems to serve "more powerful constituencies." Maybe the CDC and FDA would be the examples more people would now cite.

State attorneys general have been focusing more of their time and staff to contending with federal power grabs, land grabs, and initiatives that are counter to the financial or medical well-being of each state's citizens. Tennessee's state legislature is right now trying to create new barriers to the Fed being able to disrupt or replace individual transaction freedom (with things like CBDC).

Tennessee's legislators and likely our AG are also dealing with changed language in several Federal programs that are usually accepted and passed annually with little controversy. An example of the kinds of tiny changes in wording would be the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act cites a common legislative phrase but changes it from reading "...to support farming" to "...to control farming." Searching huge legal documents for such chicanery takes a lot of staff time.

So here's my conspiracy theory contribution:
If "they" (the feds, lawfare, Blackrock, globalists, mega-corporations, Bill Gates, the Rockefellers, WEF, WHO, UN,---whoever is on your list of powerful, suspicious organizations) wanted to distract a state's AG and the media who cover his office, and occupy his/her staff's hours... why not have someone at the NCAA start a big, distracting, fan obsessing, media-consuming bonfire?

To test that theory, you would have to look at other states whose teams have been targeted by the NCAA (it would have to be states where a significant number of voters or politicians care passionately about their university's teams) and see if their attorney general and/or legislature have lately begun taking on the efforts of the "they."
--------
Okay. Serious post over.

Back now to whether the NCAA allowing birth-males to compete as women is a legal move to open up competition to the gender-free space aliens who will be landing and moving into homes being vacated in blue states.

And remember... you can't spell "government fraud" without g r u d e n.

Last edited:
My favorite conspiracy theory is that the NCAA picked Tennessee to "Punish" because it thought we would cower down to them because we are just coming off the Pruitt $60,000 money in a bag scheme and would not want to push our luck.

Edit: Thinking about this theory it might actually be true.
No, it is not a theory. But, your explanation is wrong. The reason that UT was picked is that over the last 50 years UT has bent over and told the NCAA to have their way with them without making any protest.
The NCAA has always seen them as easy pickings and picked us out to make an example.

Reactions: freedom fighter

VN Store

Back