Recruiting Football Talk VII

Never completely happy without the Dodgers financial resources, but AA did a masterful job of improving our available arms. Always contingent on them staying healthy. Could be great could be patchwork…but the talent is there.
Does Elder get nod over the young guys coming up for 5th spot in rotation..

Dodgers have some issues

Buehler coming back off Tommy John surgery, will Glasnow stay off IL.
Does Yamamoto adjust.

Kershaw if he resigns with Dodgers, out till June

JMO, but I don’t think I’d be going with a full on hockey shift rotation like that. Rotating more is fine but we only get so many drives a game and I don’t want Bru or Squirrel sitting on the sidelines for half or them.
Plus it allows the defense to sub and slows the pace. Jmo.

I had forgot that Jack Luttrell committed to Arizona as a transfer and so did Jalin Hyatt younger brother and former Georgia DL and Tennessee native Bill Norton who was ranked 4 star out of HS. Must suck to commit to a coach then coach leaves right after to a new school leaving them hanging.

Does Elder get nod over the young guys coming up for 5th spot in rotation..

Dodgers have some issues

Buehler coming back off Tommy John surgery, will Glasnow stay off IL.
Does Yamamoto adjust.

Kershaw if he resigns with Dodgers, out till June
Elder's a young guy, but he gets no pass just because he made the All-Star game. Doubt Smith-Shawver or Waldrep overtake him if he holds serve, but Ian Anderson is back also and Fried playing for his new California destination contract is a win/win imo.

I had forgot that Jack Luttrell committed to Arizona as a transfer and so did Jalin Hyatt younger brother and former Georgia DL and Tennessee native Bill Norton who was ranked 4 star out of HS. Must suck to commit to a coach then coach leaves right after to a new school leaving them hanging.
Yeah and Arizona started looking pretty good the last 3/5 if the season. Hopefully the new coach can get them rolling a little.

VN Store

Back