Recruiting Football Talk VII

I’m not gonna worry regardless. I’m not in charge of anything Tennessee except for my fandom. I’m a VFL . (Not saying that you aren’t) I expect the Vols to win.

I don’t worry about it. I don’t worry about recruiting. I am glad that we have CJH. He wants players that want to be at Tennessee. He understands what it means to be a Volunteer and embraces it. That’s what we have needed since Fulmer was fired. We had ADs that didn’t understand. Our AD also understands.

I don’t understand all the borrowing trouble and worrying about things that I have no control over…

Okay, rant over.
Yeah...but you're weird...you expect us to always win, and then act like you don't givacrap when we don't..and that is not normal.

I absolutely loathe losing...but I know we are going to sometimes, so I have to make peace with it somehow or I would be one of these wretched Idiot Margin negatroll fools.

😁

Spring game pregame thread Nick. Come on guy. It's fast approaching.

If glitch does it, we will definitely lose.
True Its True GIF - True Its True The Office - Discover & Share GIFs

Yeah. Not really getting the Dan Lanning love fest. Dude has been a head coach for all of 2 seasons(was hired by Oregon December 11, 2021). What am I missing here?
Bama: "We need a proven, compliant figurehead from a school with booster(s) that pour money through the program to be successful. (That's not Gene Chizik...)

Good stuff!

Spurgeon is also fantastic. The 1800’s English is a bit distracting but you can find modern updates on the language too.

This forum is just full of misery...we smoke Ole Miss and have basically a complete game.

36 pages to that thread, but bad 1st half and a tough road loss (which most regular bball fans thought could happen) and that thread is at 69 pages and counting....

I don't get it man, why do our fans only wanna show up to bitch & moan and complain about our team/coaches? Frustrates me to no end.

FAIRWEATHER FANS

I was thinking we'd probably be a 7 or 8 loss team this year...and last nights game was the 6th toughest on the schedule in SRS. I feel like we really need to go undefeated going into the game at Rupp. Bama will be a tough out, but we play them here at TBA and they don't have a big that's really dominate like we seem to struggle with.

VN Store

Back