Recruiting Football Talk VII

A lot of beverage talk last night. Whatever you do, stay away from Starry. That’s stuff will mess your gut up.

Pepsi zero guy myself

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Ehhhh GIFs | Tenor

Nobody stops the good offenses like that.

That’s why they’re considered the good offenses.
IMO...the only reason UGA stopped us last year with an all time great stacked 2 deep in 5* defense was it was at Athens and it played havoc on our OL...you notice they sure as hell didn't stop OSU on a neutral field.

Bama had a stacked defense last year and didn't stop us or LSU.

I do think defenses have a huge edge at home...but I wonder if this new QB helmet technology crap will put an end to that? I doubt it will completely take that edge away, because the OLs will still have to deal with it, and it seems that false starts and slow set-ups by OLs is just as big an effect of home field advantage as QB communication.

IMO...the only reason UGA stopped us last year with an all time great stacked 2 deep in 5* defense was it was at Athens and it played havoc on our OL...you notice they sure as hell didn't stop OSU on a neutral field.

Bama had a stacked defense last year and didn't stop us or LSU.

I do think defenses have a huge edge at home...but I wonder if this new QB helmet technology crap will put an end to that? I doubt it will completely take that edge away, because the OLs will still have to deal with it, and it seems that false starts and slow set-ups by OLs is just as big an effect of hone field advantage.
Yep. And that stacked 5 star talent isn't dropping too much. Makes me really question our WR talent at the moment.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
honest question...............what's with the "hand signs?" Everyone does it.

random guys at the Adidas All-American game.

1704294790651.png

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back