Bru Returning!!!!!

So some fella with web page posting privileges on Saturday Down South named Parker Gilliam (whom I've never read before) submitted an erroneous report with known factual errors (Ramel Keaton will not return, he is out of eligibility), and bases the lead of his story--Bru McCoy's expected return--on some other fella's tweet, that fella named Matt Zenitz of whom I've also never heard, and all Matt Zenitz has to back his update is the nebulous phrase, "The current belief..." The current belief is that McCoy will return to the Vols.

No source, not even a "sources inside the program" or "family members tell us," nothing even that squishy, just "the current belief."

I'm sorry, I'd be excited if we had valid reports Bru is coming back. We don't have those. Not here. Let's continue to wait.

Go Vols!

So some fella with web page posting privileges on Saturday Down South named Parker Gilliam (whom I've never read before) submitted an erroneous report with known factual errors (Ramel Keaton will not return, he is out of eligibility), and bases the lead of his story--Bru McCoy's expected return--on some other fella's tweet, that fella named Matt Zenitz of whom I've also never heard, and all Matt Zenitz has to back his update is the nebulous phrase, "The current belief..." The current belief is that McCoy will return to the Vols.

No source, not even a "sources inside the program" or "family members tell us," nothing even that squishy, just "the current belief."

I'm sorry, I'd be excited if we had valid reports Bru is coming back. We don't have those. Not here. Let's continue to wait.

Go Vols!
1000003281.jpg

Just saw where we are no longer pursuing Stewart from TAMU…Bru coming back probably meant the coaches like our WR room with what we got plus the two new signees.

VN Store

Back