Recruiting Football Talk VII

our beloved recruiting forum is being gentrified by the FF
I don’t think that’s the correct usage of gentrified. Gentrified means excessively refined or elegant.

I would suggest bastardized instead. To lower in condition or worth. Debase.

Nothing about the ff speaks of gentrifying…

Lol why not play in that bowl game?? Makes no sense.

Oh wait, he was going to get destroyed.

If you know you’re going to transfer, why play? It’s of no value. It’s not worth the risk. If he gets seriously injured, he could miss an entire season.

Plus spots are filling up all over college football so if he doesn’t find a landing spot soon he might not be able to transfer at all.

Reactions: Vols4us
Merry Christmas to all you numbskulls and ladies. Life is short so capture these memories in your head, not just on your phone's camera. In 2020 my family was celebrating Christmas with both my mom and dad. This Christmas, we have neither. Cherish those times with those you love. Bury those hatchets where they exist.

Having a mother that suffered and succumbed to alzheimer's disease, this commercial hit me hard. I'm not much of one to cry that often but a box of tissues later I'm composed.

This brought a tears to my eyes and thankfully, I have never had to live thru this. Praying for peace for you and sometimes a good cry is good for the soul.

I think paying him 20%+ of the salary cap so they can't afford a good supporting cast around him has more to do with it. Tackles and WR are the worst they've been since he's been there.
The Wrs are as bad as any playoff team I can recall in recent memory.

Reactions: jave36
Validation.

Chance to finish undefeated.

Beat UGA.

Why wouldn't they care? Should they just say "oh they screwed us out of a playoff, we're too good to care about the orange bowl!"
it’s not about being too good for the orange bowl…. some of the guys will be fired up to play…. some will be pissed off snf not give a d&mn about the game…. after guys started opting out…. it becomes harder and harder for other guys to care.

Reactions: AllVol11717

VN Store

Back