kickin' the Hawkeye nest

tenor.gif

Poor taste on your post. Curious, what did they ever do to you? Our lead preaching pastor is from Iowa. You calling folks made in God's image is a strike towards Him. My pastor is learned and humble with that knowledge. Get away from "idiots" and bet you're creative enough to do it. Thank you in advance as I'm counting on your better judgment.
I will say, they can be pretty nasty, too. my daughter, a Nebraska alumna, teaches at a high school there, and gets regularly hassled. No group is perfect.

I live in Iowa and wear my orange everywhere. People notice but they don't care about football like they do in the south. More often than not they ask me why I'm a Texas fan!
Not true, Iowa fans are extremely passionate about CFB. Just no one GAF since Tenn has sucked for the most part of the last two decades until last year.

Not true, Iowa fans are extremely passionate about CFB. Just no one GAF since Tenn has sucked for the most part of the last two decades until last year.
Lol… We’ve been a grease fire, but don’t act like y’all haven’t been calculating Kirk Ferentz’ buyout for the last 10 years.

Care to remind us what Tennessee's record was against Iowa in those said two decades of sucking? I remember a pleasant day in Jacksonville...

VN Store

Back