Recruiting Football Talk VII

It’s time to make a SPLASH in the Portal. You didn’t pay gobs of money for Nico to surround him with a “better than before” team. Time to chase a championship. Make waves in the portal. Bring in a top 3 class next year and again make use of the portal. Nico’s junior and senior seasons will be magical.

Honestly I dont see how UGA drops out of the top 4 after losing by 3 to a top 10 team. I feel like they will drop to 3 and the top 7 looks like:
1. michigan
2. Washington
3. UGA
4. fsu
5. Texas
6. Bama
7. OSU

Georgia is out of it. Three undefeated conference champs and two 12-1 conference champs. A 12-1 team without a conference championship won’t be in. Alabama is the SEC’s one hope and even they shouldn’t be in.

Regardless, the committee will say that Georgia holding the #1 spot all season and only losing to a cfb caliber team this late in the season will outweigh what Bama or Texas did. Will be..

1. Washington
2. Michigan
3. FSU
4. Georgia
5. Texas
6. Bama
I mean I think they will do everything they can to put an SEC team in there, but the only loss they had was to a team that lost to Texas at home by 10.

Honestly I dont see how UGA drops out of the top 4 after losing by 3 to a top 10 team. I feel like they will drop to 3 and the top 7 looks like:
1. michigan
2. Washington
3. UGA
4. fsu
5. Texas
6. Bama
7. OSU
I think you nailed it.

Kees them from having to deal with the Texas and Bama crap.

FSU might be the 3 but I could see them wanting to set up a UGA vs Mich/wash championship game

If it’s not:

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. FSU
4. Texas

5. Bama
6. UGA
7. Ohio State

Then I know that there is complete and utter corruption in CFB. I have no interest in watching fake narratives.

I just can’t see how the committee drops Georgia to 6 after a close loss like that. I’d love for it to happen though.

So Alabama has the better win, but also the worst loss between them and Georgia.

But Texas has the worst loss and the second best win.

I got no idea.
Bama vs. UGA is a no-brainer. UGA getting in would make a mockery of the entire sport. Bama’s only loss is to what should be a playoff team. They just played Georgia TODAY, with everything on the line, and won. They are SEC champs. There is no argument for UGA to get in over Bama other than “Kirby will post the nudie pictures of me.”

VN Store

Back