Conservative Javier Milei Is Elected the New President of Argentina

The most libertarian leader in the world is elected and I’m just waiting for Huff to provide us all the left wing talking points about how he’s real, real bad!
This thread is in dire need of some “balance”. If he does, it will be because it was needed.

Still chuckle at the thought of Huff trolling around on “left leaning” boards getting called right wing. I’d love to see those snips lol.

So my company has facility there and we couldn't pay suppliers due to government issue. We are a little more ecstatic that this guy is pro-USA and I was talking to two people from Argentina today and asked if we can now pay our suppliers and they hinted it should help.

Going after the lifeblood of an economy.

Reactions: n_huffhines

Going after the lifeblood of an economy.
By privatizing what currently is State run and controlled?

This is great

I like his analogy of the Derivative and the underlying Asset.

The derivative being the Politician.
The underlying asset the Citizen.

He should have gone further and talked about Synthetic Derivatives - that in some cases are no longer even tied to the underlying asset.

That would have been fitting.

Why is what MAGA supporters think always taking up so much free rent in your head? Why do they matter?

Is this a real question? MAGA ran things for 4 years recently and might be the story another 4.

The rent-free in your head line is so over-used, but I think this one takes the cake. As if it's weird that in a message board politics forum I should be treating the biggest name in the game like he's not worthy of consideration.

Certain people wanna celebrate Milei like this is what they think they are pushing for in America when they support Trump, and I'm here to remind them that's far from the truth. Maybe some day they'll stop settling and actually elect someone like Mikei appears to be.

Is this a real question? MAGA ran things for 4 years recently and might be the story another 4.

The rent-free in your head line is so over-used, but I think this one takes the cake. As if it's weird that in a message board politics forum I should be treating the biggest name in the game like he's not worthy of consideration.

Certain people wanna celebrate Milei like this is what they think they are pushing for in America when they support Trump, and I'm here to remind them that's far from the truth. Maybe some day they'll stop settling and actually elect someone like Mikei appears to be.
Boring. Why don’t you talk to some actual libertarians? Some of them think Milei is okay but not great. Or just sit around bringing the orange man into everything. That seems more your speed.

VN Store

Back