The Official #17/15 Tennessee vs. #11 Alabama Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Joe is a decent enough QB. Way too inconsistent to beat the elite teams in the league, especially in the road. He has played well but also missed a couple of absolutely crucial throws. There's blame to go around everywhere imo.

No he isn’t a decent enough QB. He IS NOT Even Average.

He is an athlete trying to play QB.

The first half of the season team showed up for the second half of this game. What makes the angry is that the first half showed the level that this team is capable of playing. CJH is going to get the floor out of the players not their ceiling.

Book it.
He won 11 games with a 7 win roster last year.

Reactions: OptimisticFan
If you can’t see that the officiating has been outrageously one sided, then you’re an idiot…. The hold on jeudy lolly? There have been so many no call holds on bama, it’s unreal
But we knew this coming in and the team had a 13 pt half time lead. This 2nd half is 100% on Heupel.

Reactions: WOKI
I was wrong. Vols got more time to do something. Still hoping for magic, but everyone knows what’s about to happen.

Refs diffently affected this game, but not 27/0 run. Coach Heupel deserves credit when he is right, and criticism when he is wrong

Y'all hating on CJH is hard to figure. You realize we'd be trailing by 30 under the previous 3 clowns we had running the team.

9-3 or 8-4 is still a good year

NOPE... only the weak minded won't factor in the officiating. The rest will weather the storm with some class. True of every fanbase.
Wrong. The weak minded look for problems outside of their own. The weak minded blame the factors outside of their control while ignoring what they control for themselves. The weak minded make excuses.

The refs did not force us calling up the gut, predictable plays, on 4th and 1. The refs did not drop catchable balls. The refs did not blow a 20-7 lead.

Reality is Saban's staff in his twilight are more disciplined and talented that CJH's in his current prime at UT. We have stability. Now it is time to recognize our failures and turn the corner.

Reactions: UCLADal
I have been off the Milton train for some time now. So, normally, I would agree, but what in this game has he done to make you say that? The fumble?
I’ve been clear. He can’t make the right quick decisions. For goodness sake, he’s a 6th year senior.

VN Store

Back