Inexcusable.

UTK

1. Joe ain’t Hendon but I don’t think this is all on him. Never had much of a chance in the second half which brings me to…

2. Ollie Lane. Holy ****. My sister could do better.

3. Refs butchered any chance of a comeback. Just straight up inexcusable to be this bad at your job and not have to pay consequences. Any other job, if you are that bad, you are let go. Why should this be different?

4. Tim banks. Bye. Florida won’t sniff 29 points against anybody else in the SEC.

Last edited:
1. Joe ain’t Hendon but I don’t think this is all on him. Never had much of a chance in the second half which brings me to…

3. Refs butchered any chance of a comeback. Just straight up inexcusable to be this to be that bad at your job and not have to pay consequences. Any other job, if you are that bad, you are let go. Why should this be different?

4. Tim banks. Bye. Florida won’t sniff 29 points against anybody else in the SEC.
The new clock rule makes big comebacks much more difficult to pull of ad well.

I'm glad we wait until desperation to actually open up the offense. Butch Jones all over again
They are afraid to open it up which shows they do not believe in Milton, there were no bubble screens last year, we went for the jugular, now we play to prevent mistakes and it doesnt work, Heupel is to loyal to Milton to pull him or Nico is nowhere near ready, idk but its gonna be a rough year.

Although not the best, Banks’ defense adjusted at the half and were put in a tough spot when they scored when they started in the red zone. If you told me Florida would score only 29 tonight, I would have hoped we could win with that.

They are afraid to open it up which shows they do not believe in Milton, there were no bubble screens last year, we went for the jugular, now we play to prevent mistakes and it doesnt work, Heupel is to loyal to Milton to pull him or Nico is nowhere near ready, idk but its gonna be a rough year.
WTF are you talking about. We threw a ton of screens last year. We had Hyatt who was special and turned those into big plays

Play calling was absolutely pathetic.

That first drive I thought we were gonna have a boxing match with Florida, but Heupel just went super conservative on the run.

Our defense played super ****** in the first half.

Deferring to the 2nd half was also very very stupid.

First time I’ve thought Heupel was dumb. Some very questionable stuff.

I will say the officiating was absolutely bogus. That crack block call was ridiculous. And the roughing the passer was just incredibly bogus.

That jump offside when we had them on 4th down with 6 mins left had me jumping from my recliner and swearing up a storm.

#1 Josh didn't have his team ready to play, didn't have a clear game plan and didn't coach around his team's obvious weaknesses.

Putting this on Josh is lmaooooooo worthy. Man has nothing to do with defense. Is forced to play the softest football player I’ve ever seen at center. How many total drives did we have? And how many were killed by bogus penalties or a ref ****ing up?

With clean refs, WE COME BACK AND WIN. We finally started dominating them in the second half but refs would not allow it. First half was awful, its all on Banks though. He’s stubborn to a fault and took way too long to adjust to Floridas laughable offense. Who the hell is scared of Mertz throwing?

To be fair, I think he did try to coach around Joe. Which is why we threw a ton of screens.
When your center is constantly being blown up, you move the pocket and set up some RPOs. Instead, he ran the ball straight up Ollie's butt and dropped Milton straight back. He also called some QB draws up the gut as well. It was like we was deliberately trying to expose Ollie.

3. Refs butchered any chance of a comeback. Just straight up inexcusable to be this to be that bad at your job and not have to pay consequences. Any other job, if you are that bad, you are let go. Why should this be different?

Self inflicted penalties also cost us a fortune this game.

Milton did fine when they allowed him to actually throw it. As someone who has been very critical of Milton, the blame he is getting for this game is unwarranted. Sure he made a couple of throws in the dirt I'd want back but some of the deep shots that were incomplete were either PI that didn't get called or just slightly out of reach which will happen sometimes. Ollie Lane and Karic suck and Crawford isn't much better. The INT was on them because Squirrel had a TD if they block even a little. And Banks apparently has to wait a whole half to make an adjustment to Pearsall going in motion.

Banks should stay in Gainesville.

When your center is constantly being blown up, you move the pocket and set up some RPOs. Instead, he ran the ball straight up Ollie's butt and dropped Milton straight back. He also called some QB draws up the gut as well. It was like we was deliberately trying to expose Ollie.
moving the pocket depends solely on a QB who can throw on the run

VN Store

Back