Vols Fall Practice #2

How the hell do these players ENTER camp with injuries?? Are they just carry overs from the previous season/spring or are they playing backyard football/pickup basketball all offseason?

I unliked it just so I could like it again.

On a side note, any word on why Tank is not running with the 1's but leading the secondary? Are they expecting to lose him because of his case from last year? Is Turrentine taking over the spot? Did I miss this discussion somewhere?

Reactions: MackDaddyVol

e.cain

p.brown

r.schumpert

r.sylvia

Thank you!

Do you have an updated roster?

Dont'e Thornton (#1) sticks out on the videos...he has the smooth glide across the field.

I unliked it just so I could like it again.

On a side note, any word on why Tank is not running with the 1's but leading the secondary? Are they expecting to lose him because of his case from last year? Is Turrentine taking over the spot? Did I miss this discussion somewhere?
could be the case as someone else said. also could be like Mays in the spring. Old hand at the position. you know what you are getting from him, let him rest/heal/stay fresh for the season and let younger guys get those reps.

Reactions: VOLfrombama
You never played football?

From 8 years old to 18. I never recall a player entering fall camp already hurt unless they had a bike accident or twisted an ankle playing another sport or something along those lines. I acknowledged that some of this could've been carry over from the previous season, which I understand. But anything beyond that seems like it should be preventable.

Reactions: DonDiego
I don’t think we are super deep at WR. May be contrary to popular opinion but behind the top 4 no one has taken a meaningful snap, and it appears Squirrel is hurt.
If we had a game today, Squirrel would be playing. Just being cautious.

VN Store

Back