Replace 3rd Qtr Song?

wmcovol

Recently it’s been “friends in low places”. Gosh, I have no idea why that was chosen but I’m tired of low places. I was there for 15 yrs. We’re not there now. Time for a new song.

I’ll nominate one of 2:

1). The way I talk- Morgan Wallen
2). Back where I come from-Chesney.

I know some here don’t like KC, ok but he’s a Vol fan and better than GB on his worst day. Way I talk has the amazing line “louder when I’m cheering on the Volunteers”. Can we agree on that one?

Too many artists are Vol fans to play a song from a guy from Ok State

Last edited:
1. Stapleton’s cover of “Tennessee Whiskey.”

2. “My Tennessee Mountain Home” by Dolly

3. “Mama’s, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys” Willie and Waylon

Honorable mention: hire Lil Jon to record a song that’s just him yelling “buck fama” repeatedly over a drill beat.

1. Stapleton’s cover of “Tennessee Whiskey.”

2. “My Tennessee Mountain Home” by Dolly

3. “Mama’s, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys” Willie and Waylon

Honorable mention: hire Lil Jon to record a song that’s just him yelling “buck fama” repeatedly over a drill beat.

I’m fine with a Dolly song. She’s one of us. I love Stapleton too. I don’t understand the “mamas” recommendation. Not relative to Tennessee or something Vol fans can rally around IMO.

I’m fine with a Dolly song. She’s one of us. I love Stapleton too. I don’t understand the “mamas” recommendation. Not relative to Tennessee or something Vol fans can rally around IMO.
Ey, just a classic song and I like threes. Friends in Low Places doesn’t have a particular connection either.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Recently it’s been “friends in low places”. Gosh, I have no idea why that was chosen but I’m tired of low places. I was there for 15 yrs. We’re not there now. Time for a new song.

I’ll nominate one of 2:

1). The way I talk- Morgan Wallen
2). Back where I come from-Chesney.

I know some here don’t like KC, ok but he’s a Vol fan and better than GB on his worst day. Way I talk has the amazing line “louder when I’m cheering on the Volunteers”. Can we agree on that one?

Too many artists are Vol fans to play a song from a guy from Ok State
Piss on Kenny Chesney. He likes whoever is the front runner. He’s rooted for the gators in the pass.

Hell's Bells - ACDC
Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Monty Python
Rawhide - The Blues Brothers
Baba O'Riley (aka Teenage Wasteland) - The Who
Honky Tonk Women - The Stones
Don't Stand so Close to Me - The Police
Peter Gunn theme song - Henry Mancini
Volunteers of America - Jefferson Airplane
Cotton Eye Joe - Various Artists

Boyz-N-The-Hood - Easy-E

"The boyz in the hood are always hard. Come talking that trash and we'll pull your card. Knowing nothing in life but to be Legit. Don't quote me boy cuz I ain't said ****."

Reactions: davethevol and SDV
Boyz-N-The-Hood - Easy-E

"The boyz in the hood are always hard. Come talking that trash and we'll pull your card. Knowing nothing in life but to be Legit. Don't quote me boy cuz I ain't said ****."
HAHAHAHA. boys in the hood are hard? Geeez...

VN Store

Back