'24 MO EDGE Kellen Lindstrom (Tennessee)

Lindstrom has a better offer list than Fountain for the record.

Lindstrom best offers: OU, ND, WIS, UM, Iowa, Neb, Illinois, BAMA, LSU, Oregon, AUB, A&M, USC, Miami, Cinn, UK, Pitt, ARK, Mizzou, Stanford

Fountain best offers: UGA, USC, SC, FSU, AUB, ARK, Ole Miss, Cinn, Miss St, Mizz, UK, BAMA

I don't think either guy has much to do with the other. Nwaneri and Kam Franklin are DT's with the ability to play DE if we play more multiple and play some 3-4. Remember we play a very aggressive style of defense where our DL attack gaps, they don't really try to hold gaps much. Ross is a WDE \ EDGE in the mold of Joseph\Pierce\Herring\Bradley. I suspect Fountain would be a take still even if we land Nwaneri\Franklin and Ross. Rushing, Stewart, Okoye, and Justin Scott are visiting as well. So as of right now, our DL board is ridiculous, this is BAMA, UGA, tOSU, A&M level of recruiting on the DL.

Last edited:
go-vols.gif

Only you could come up with this post!!
Knowing basic match and roster management is something only I could come up with? It was a simple and reasonable question. Taking this guy likely means one of two or possibly both things or a third. Either Gentle is getting a git shirt, the staff has received word from Fountain that he’s going to Diet USC, or the staff is very bad at roster management. Taking 6-7 defensive linemen that are all HS kids is horrible roster management and is something I’ve yet to see happen with a program worth a damn. I could completely understand taking 5 and 1-2 from the transfer portal, but 7 out of HS is preposterous

Just studied his film. High motor kid with sneaky athleticism. Gym rat. Student of the game. First one there, last one to leave. Very intelligent player. I see flashes of JJ Watt/Julien Edelman in his game.
You take that back, right now!!!IMG_1390.jpeg

VN Store

Back