Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Valentina would lose, just thought Blanchfield would be the one to do it.

The only reason I knew…was because I put 10 cents on each leg in the parlay and all of them went to straight 9’s for a length of time but the grasso one didn’t budge and stayed at 10 cents which was a indicator for me…anytime you have a play that stays straight at 10 cents and doesn’t budge..better cash out because it’s a loss.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Happy to hear you won't watch anymore and will no longer care or comment on the rest of the season. You know, because a really good team "stinks"

No that's a dumb take. It's not the first bad Tennessee team I've rooted for and supported, per usual. I don't get why people are overreacting to me calling a spade a spade. Sure they beat some top teams and it's far from the worst team we've had but they're really not very good, and that's okay. They have no ballers and they are quite boring. We have Phillips who has great potential but will not spend enough time here to blossom into the great player he can become. I'll root for them to get hot in the 2 tournaments as I'm assuming everyone else will. Pretty different from last year with KC (which is the type of player this team is missing) and Admiral/Grant's year where I went into the SEC tournament expecting to win it or compete to win it.

Reactions: StoVol
This team doesn’t stink. Historically top defensive team. Have some offensive woes and haven’t been fully healthy.

I guess people didn't like my verbiage there. No, they don't "stink" and they're far from it in fairness but they are a decently talented team that consistently underperforms, and that stinks to watch. If the top 9/10 players on this team play even close to their full potential on a consistent basis then we would run the table. At this point in the season though I've thrown in the towel on the idea that they will and more just hoping we catch fire in the NCAA tourney. Even a player like Plavsic has helped carry us to a victory at some point in the last 2 years but expecting him (and all others) to show up and do that for every game or almost every game is far from happening.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
You know they'll be a 3 seed right? And they've beaten three top five teams this year.

Your take is nonsense.

Okay, they don't "stink", they just consistently underachieve and underwhelm. They're all capable they just never do it consistently. We get 1 good game a month out of players like Nkamhoua and others. If they don't at least make the sweet 16 I don't think I'll be alone in saying this team stinks or was not very good, 3 seed or not.

This is so enjoyable...

giphy.gif

Okay, they don't "stink", they just consistently underachieve and underwhelm. They're all capable they just never do it consistently. We get 1 good game a month out of players like Nkamhoua and others. If they don't at least make the sweet 16 I don't think I'll be alone in saying this team stinks or was not very good, 3 seed or not.
Idk Rudy, are you knew to Tennessee basketball? Making the NCAA tournament is not stinking. Plenty of Tennessee teams didn't make the NIT.
Based on our history, making the NCAA tournament at Tennessee is the sign of an OK team. Sweet 16 is a very good team, Elite 8. . . Elite.

The only reason I knew…was because I put 10 cents on each leg in the parlay and all of them went to straight 9’s for a length of time but the grasso one didn’t budge and stayed at 10 cents which was a indicator for me…anytime you have a play that stays straight at 10 cents and doesn’t budge..better cash out because it’s a loss.
😆
Better watch what you say. Vegas is known to disappear people.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back