Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should see my Discord chat with my old buddies that live in betting states. These guys are betting golf, tennis, european soccer, nascar, cricket, etc. These guys have never watched a second of sports outside of football, basketball, and baseball. It makes me laugh when they're talking rounds of golf tournaments when they probably couldn't name 3 golfers a year ago 🤣
You know you're in a bad spot when you're betting on video game tournaments. . .

Reactions: UTSuave’
You know you're in a bad spot when you're betting on video game tournaments. . .
i miss when video games were just video games and not “esports.”

Hot take: eSports has ruined gaming. Everything is about a battle pass or a season pass or some kind of ******** microtransaction. I miss being able to buy a game and just play it.

Nowadays the $70 for a game is just an entry fee for the rest of the **** they want you to buy. Putting out half baked games and drip feeding content through battle passes is so old at this point.

i miss when video games were just video games and not “esports.”

Hot take: eSports has ruined gaming. Everything is about a battle pass or a season pass or some kind of ******** microtransaction. I miss being able to buy a game and just play it.

Nowadays the $70 for a game is just an entry fee for the rest of the **** they want you to buy. Putting out half baked games and drip feeding content through battle passes is so old at this point.
I use to play a f2p game, but had items and currency you could buy. The only way to really compete was to buy season passes and buy upgraded items. I was shocked at what it cost. To get 1 maxed out item or hero was around $650. In the game you needed several items. Some people were paying thousands. Insanity.

I do miss the $39.99 for a video game you could own and play forever. . . but no big deal now, since I haven't really played games in years (outside of stupid match 3 games, 😆)

Did y’all like it? I’m thinking about getting it. Wife hates video games but is obsessed with HP
She loves it and she’s not that big of a gamer either. She likes the Yakuza series’s story line. She’d literally watch it like it was a movie when I was playing through them and she has a switch and plays animal crossing from time to time, but that’s about it. So I’d say your wife would enjoy it as well.
Bro... I use these unforgivable curses like I'm paid per cast. Don't have the abra Kadabra or whatever it's called yet though. Sebastian needs to spill the goods.
She has it. It’s as over powered as you can imagine lol

Reactions: ACvol3
Just curious of your opinion - what else would be an issue connecting Maui and TV? Or is it separate?
Three game suspension over making a call a day or two early? Just seems like more to come. Really hope I’m way off base……

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back