Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me right now? Someone who illegally hires prostitutes is absolutely a criminal. Someone who lies about it and uses Christianity to try to make his lies more convincing is a scumbag hypocrite criminal. You can claim he's cleaned up and is now an upstanding person, but he skirted consequences that a lot of others had to suffer.
Technically, a jwalker is a criminal ;)
Let’s just say that simple solicitation isn’t high on the scale of criminal activity. Not that I condone it……..
I get what your saying. I’ve “skirted consequences” before……and thankfully don’t do those things anymore. Hope he’s changed as well…….

Ok just finished work and want to respond to this now. First off, I typically enjoy your posts and points of view. I'm not trying to start a fight on here with you, but............... You posting the definition of anomaly is a petty move and suggests you think you're smarter than others. You might be. CONGRATS. You also might be considered an A-hole by someone that doesn't know you.

Now for your point. Thank you for clarifying your broad anomaly statement from your original post. It took you awhile, but you arrived at what you're trying to say. You finally made a decent argument by showing talent on the opposition roster and POINTS allowed (I think). Anything else is broad and not true. We have bad defensive stats against the pass because we don't defend the pass well. Many QB's that were not that good had their best game of the season against us. Levis was an anomaly to that point. We allow a lot of yards because teams can throw it on us. Your original post showed almost every defensive statistic (not just points). So in my opinion, Rattler's game against us was an anomaly for South Carolina, not us. Levis's performance against us was an anomaly for us.

"South Carolina was the anomaly game this year."

That's what I said to begin with and it was a broad statement. Our offense didn't look like it had, our defense looked its worst and Rattler and South Carolina played better in every way than they had all season, thus it was the anomaly game this year.

Getting worked up because of assumed pettiness or assumed insults is on you not me.

I believe in second chances. Good news is that Freeze won’t sit in front of the judgement seat of Shadowboxer at the end of history either. And the best news of all is that his hope is in Christ alone, not in his own ability to perfectly atone for his original sin and all his subsequent sins on this earth (which neither he nor anyone can do - only Christ can). That’s the power of the gospel! I hope for Freeze and his family that he has fully embraced it.

Keep that same energy up in a couple of years when Auburn is on probation.

Hallelujah!

Volnation countin'
Notification fountain
Hasten the mountain
of alerts, stop poutin'

Glitches give stitches, bishes.
Glitches give stiches, bishes.
Stop frontin, yo

There's a Glitch in the matrix
of Volnation hate mix
Collectin the ats
like coins on the river Styx

Glitches give stitches, bishes
Glitches give stitches, bishes

Don't at me, yo.
Oh Andy. Your rhymes are so bad.

Richard G. West
@RGW_News

·
4h

News out of Columbia: South Carolina QB Spencer Rattler will be entering the Transfer Portal. Rattler is believed to be headed to Nebraska with former OC Marcus Satterfield who just joined Matt Ruhle’s staff.

(Edit: Richard G West maybe a troll account so this may not be true)

RGW is a troll but he’s our troll.

Technically, a jwalker is a criminal ;)
Let’s just say that simple solicitation isn’t high on the scale of criminal activity. Not that I condone it……..
I get what your saying. I’ve “skirted consequences” before……and thankfully don’t do those things anymore. Hope he’s changed as well…….
Forget the hookers, they were willing and paid. The accusations from girls who were adolescents at the time of him making them change in front of him, and harassing an alleged sexual assault victim, those are what would alarm me.

Forget the hookers, they were willing and paid. The accusations from girls who were adolescents at the time of him making them change in front of him, and harassing an alleged sexual assault victim, those are what would alarm me.
If the accusations are confirmed……that would change everything for me.

1985-sugar-vols_ABC-Sports_Vol-Network.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back