Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is false. They specifically state Strength of schedule, conference championships, and biggest wins. Our resume is 100% better than theirs and we beat them head to head. If the name on their jersey was Mississippi state, this wouldn’t even be a debate. We would be ranked higher than him.
If they put Bama ahead of TN, the committee is saying SOS doesn't matter.

That would be hot! Bring on fake ut.

Unless that presupposes the injustice of Bama making the playoff, in which case give me Orange Bowl vs Clempson.
Everything I have heard is the Sugar gets the highest ranking SEC team not in the playoff. Which will be Bama, unless they backdoor into the CFP next week

Reactions: Smokey19rt
With the defense giving 10 yard cushions and no pressure...anybody can hang 40+ on us if the QB just hits throws. Those huge cushions give ridiculously easy throws for QBs to get in a rhythm.

It would not shock me at all. It would actually shock me if we blow them away.
are you shocked this morning?

Golesh and Heup also didn’t make it easy on him. Pouring rain and he only threw 50+ yard bombs or handed it off. Not much intermediate stuff at all.

This is the point. They could have scored 100 points had they gone there because Milton is good at those throws and our receivers speed left Vandy's d-back in the dust all night as it was.

Which is why I'm not worried about Joe in the least. My only concern is that Heup will call them more often next season.

I would like to see a game plan that has him a big part of the run game. I think him getting hit a little would take some of the juice out of him and help him relax when he throws the deep ball.
Milton wasn’t going to be running last night…. Season finale, but definitely not wanting to risk any injury……

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back