β€˜23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Preciate you bro. I hope nobody try and take it out of context but I think he will shut it down because these last couple months or so has been a lot on a young kid from a very small town and he did say he was ready for it all to be done. BUT that's just what I THINK.
Ah yeah that’s understandable. Well man thanks for taking time to answers everyone’s posts and I hope to see you and Cam in orange later.

Reactions: Orange. and Plove23
Glad you feeling better! Had it back in February and had a headache that lasted 6 days.
Thanks buddy. I got lucky and didn't get the headaches. My wife didn't get so lucky. I had extreme fatigue and lungs. I couldn't walk across the house without getting out of breath. It started easing up yesterday and better today. Not 100% yet, but getting there.

The idiots are all Bama, UGA and gator fans disguised as VOLS.
I've said this before.....Had a co-angler in the boat with me about 5 years ago who's son went to Bama. The boy told his daddy their was a certain fraternity that was sponsored by the Athletic Dept. and their mission was to spread dis- content over the internet to certain teams.
Seems to me they do a good job. Ole Nicky looking under every rock to gain an edge.

VN Store

Back