β€˜23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Okay in all seriousness...
This kid is unstoppable when he decides to rush the passer🀣🀣🀣🀣.

I've been watching the film. He's unlockable...

He looks good at WR. GREAT at RB.

It baffles that someone at 220 lbs can move that fast

6'1 220 4.3 speed is a DREAM safety.

Rock that sh!t mane. Do you feel like he will shut down his recruitment or do you think PSU will make this go till signing day?
I can’t speak for PLove but if you look at how busy things get once school starts and with ESD now in effect, a lot of kids have their minds made up before senior year kick off and barring something crazy aren’t changing their minds.

Preciate that....yeah I tried to give information in here since I check in with him almost everyday, but at the end of the day if he doesn't share where he will go with his mother then nobody will truly know until today. And all I can say is what I like and where I'd like him to go. But when it's all said and done he will choose wherever he wants and wherever he's feels most comfortable and that's exactly what I told him, because nobody but him have to do those 3, 4 or 5 years none of us.

Plove23 sound like great advice and the type of advice that you would give a young man if you truly cared about him and what is best for him. I truly want to see Cam be a Vol but it does no one any good if it is not the correct environment for him to succeed and be Happy.

It is obvious you care about him and he is lucky to have you through the process.

Good luck wherever he goes as long as it is not UGA, Bama or Florida but other than that GBO.

Some of us don't want you to do that, but I also wouldn't want you to be subjected to the crazy. If he picks someone else, the jilted girlfriend that got left at the alter on prom night will come out in some of these people.
Wait, were you getting married or going to prom? Did your prom have an alter for some reason?

Stanley Morgan is a great comparison, IMO. My favorite all time player, by the way.

I don't have "A" fav but a list...... among them on the RB side are Jamal and Cheese, though other than his upright style similar to JL not too similar. He is not as slick as Patterson I DON'T THINK based on my very limited highlight review.

I can’t speak for PLove but if you look at how busy things get once school starts and with ESD now in effect, a lot of kids have their minds made up before senior year kick off and barring something crazy aren’t changing their minds.
Yeah I agree. It seems like the professional mannerism he has done his entire recruitment. Just seems like it would take something catastrophic for him to change his mind, either way.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Rock that sh!t mane. Do you feel like he will shut down his recruitment or do you think PSU will make this go till signing day?
Preciate you bro. I hope nobody try and take it out of context but I think he will shut it down because these last couple months or so has been a lot on a young kid from a very small town and he did say he was ready for it all to be done. BUT that's just what I THINK.

Plove23 sound like great advice and the type of advice that you would give a young man if you truly cared about him and what is best for him. I truly want to see Cam be a Vol but it does no one any good if it is not the correct environment for him to succeed and be Happy.

It is obvious you care about him and he is lucky to have you through the process.

Good luck wherever he goes as long as it is not UGA, Bama or Florida but other than that GBO.
Lol..πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ...Thank you, I truly appreciate that

Okay in all seriousness...
This kid is unstoppable when he decides to rush the passer🀣🀣🀣🀣.

I've been watching the film. He's unlockable...

He looks good at WR. GREAT at RB.

It baffles that someone at 220 lbs can move that fast

6'1 220 4.3 speed is a DREAM safety.
Still shocks me too. What got me was when he caught a cramp down the stretch for the 200m and still ran a 22.45. Wish i could load the video, but it won't let me

Incidentally off topic on topic, I think this is why next year will be our best recruiting class. Heupel will have a couple years of success I believe and will have had more time to build relationships with kids.

Really a kid nowadays already had narrowed down or pretty much decided where they’re going before their senior year in high school. With football, upcoming graduation, all the distractions, early signing period, etc, almost all kids are deciding in July where they’re going.

VN Store

Back